4x4 Viper truck?

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this truck four wheel drive or is it a lifted two wheel drive? Did Dodge make 4x4 Viper truck?
78.jpg

Dodge did not make a SRT-10 4x4. I don't see a driveshaft going to the front in the picture so I don't think that is either. Probably just a lifted 2 wheel drive.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Dodge did not make a SRT-10 4x4. I don't see a driveshaft going to the front in the picture so I don't think that is either. Probably just a lifted 2 wheel drive.

You are right. I dont see a driveshaft going to the front in the picture too. So, it is just a lifted 2 wheel drive.

i knew someone in our glorious nation had to have lifted one of these bad boys , about time ! I wonder how much slower that lift kit made it ?

TREKER said:
What are people thinking when they do this? :confused:
I think its just being different is the reason that someone would do it . Our trucks are so not economical , so lets take it a little further and lift it ! I understand what you mean that i would never personally do that to my truck , but it looks good and is probably is the only dude that lifted one in the whole country ...

I would love for it to have AWD (i.e. Silverado SS or Jeep SRT8) more traction = GOOD!

If it had a built 1-ton front axle with all the bells and whistles, I'd be singing their praises...

but....

Lifted two-wheel drive vehicle pretending to be 4WD = super homoghey :D

@ (i think in the early 90's) one time Dodge did put the V-10 in a 3/4 & 1 ton trucks but it was not an SRT-10, or tuned like are trucks in fact there is still one that drives around my town.

newmexicoviper said:
@ (i think in the early 90's) one time Dodge did put the V-10 in a 3/4 & 1 ton trucks but it was not an SRT-10, or tuned like are trucks in fact there is still one that drives around my town.

I know Dodge had a V10 offering in heavy duty trucks, I think from 94 to around 03, and then they went to the HEMI.....they were nothing like the SRT, output was around 300HP and 450FT/LB's....but they got the same crappy gas mileage :D

Big Perm said:
I know Dodge had a V10 offering in heavy duty trucks, I think from 94 to around 03, and then they went to the HEMI.....they were nothing like the SRT, output was around 300HP and 450FT/LB's....but they got the same crappy gas mileage :D

They were cast iron block and head truck engines.

I seen a black SRT-10 QC for sale on e-bay last year all lifted up,it had a murial on the tail gate and custom interior of a "black spade" and some cards maybe Black Jack??

:alberteinstein: :stupid: :puke:
No words to express.......to each his own.........

belgiumbarry said:
wasn't it that concept that Lamborghini poured in aluminium to the engine we now all know ? :dontknow:

Yepper.

I dunno I think maybe a 2WD RC would make a pretty cool pre-runner or class XX desert racer? :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back