5.0 getting raped

Good runs but the honks are way to fast for my liking. It should be honk....honk......go on the third honk, not honk honk honk, lol.

We have all seen Arrestmered04's truck. But that is rare, the truck has a lot of weight reduction, good clutch/flywheel, slicks and one hell of a driver. There are supercharged 10's that don't run that good.

Yup ^^^^ Sergio !! There's S/C trucks that can't hang with my QC 10 on street or track ;)

of course i've seen it... and i drove my buddy's 5.0 and outran my own truck...

everyone is licking those 5.0s asss ..Im tired of it i have 3 buddys with 5.0s and they think they have the fastest thing in the world jajajaja....its my mission to make my truck faster than those

What tires did you put on it?

i got a great deal..180 for a pair of nexens my buddy had brand new....i know they r cheap but it was a deal....leaving the tire shop i had in my mind that they werent gonna hook but i found out they r actually pretty good

Good runs but the honks are way to fast for my liking. It should be honk....honk......go on the third honk, not honk honk honk, lol.

We have all seen Arrestmered04's truck. But that is rare, the truck has a lot of weight reduction, good clutch/flywheel, slicks and one hell of a driver. There are supercharged 10's that don't run that good.

yea ur right.........when im done with my mods and have my skinnie and slicks i will be removing passenger seat,tailgate and spare tires thats a good amount of weight.. hopefully it will run good ..well seee...I've seen how arrestmered04 drives and i think i can drive like him by the looks of it:rock:

I agree!! There are already hundreds of thousands of 5.0s on the street!! I've been beaten by one and beat 3 others. All were "said" to be stock. One that beat me may have been a boss but dunno. It was noticeably faster than the other 3 5.0s I ran. They were left behind by a couple truck lengths. The one that beat me had to truck lengths on me by 130!!!
Everyone isn't naturally or practiced to be a racer!
Like motorcycles, not everyone is meant to ride one. Not many have skills needed. One should ride bicycles for 10 years before trying to ride a crotch rocket imo

same for me ..cant win all of them :D......im naturally a racer :rock: been riding all kinds of motorcycles and driving cars since i was 10...If u dont got it in you You just dont have it..You have love something to be really good at it.....

Ive seen some of those 50's run low 11's on the track with a couple of bolt on's and slicks. I agree..they probably can't drive for shit...

I've seen how arrestmered04 drives and i think i can drive like him by the looks of it:rock:

I've got cash money that says otherwise. Justin was running low-mid 12's before all the weight reduction. The fact that he makes it look easy is a testament to his driving skill.

what do u run 1/8 and 1/4?

do u know what arrestmered04 runs in the 1/8?

Forget the 1/8 but he's knocking on mid 11's 100% NA and factory internals!:drool:

I'm knocking on high 11's 100% NA and factory internals!:chain:
Driver Mod is best free mod you can get ;)

Sweet runs,

P.S dont listen to the haters, they will always say you cant beat something but you have proof and thats all you need.. .keep up the video wins.. just dont kill yourself. or someone else

Oh and yes honks should be a 3 equal honk pattern allowing other party to be prepared and in correct gear ;)

Oh and yes honks should be a 3 equal honk pattern allowing other party to be prepared and in correct gear ;)

That's how he gets the jump on everyone he races! LOL
Did you notice every time that 5.0 started to real him in he cut the guy off? LOL

You want to race some fast street Lightnings and Mustangs? Drive NORTH!!!

Man you really just got lucky with the 5.0 you can clearly see you were a half length ahead before he ever takes off. your "races" are on highways way too crowded to run a decent race, so they end up being so short that basiclly who ever gets the hit wins. My wife's low 13sec 300srt8 can pull on my 11sec srt10 on the highway, and I've had an intake/exhaust/tune 5.0 flat out walk away from me on the highway. Go to a race track and your feelings are going to be severely hurt if you think your going to just bolt on slicks and run 11's, so far there are only 2 NA srt10's running consistent 11's with numerous vids and slips to back it up(mine and trainman). If it was easy everyone could run 11's.

I run between 7.5 and 7.6 in the 1/8 on a typical 11.7-11.8 pass

Last edited:
Man you really just got lucky with the 5.0 you can clearly see you were a half length ahead before he ever takes off. your "races" are on highways way too crowded to run a decent race, so they end up being so short that basiclly who ever gets the hit wins. My wife's low 13sec 300srt8 can pull on my 11sec srt10 on the highway, and I've had an intake/exhaust/tune 5.0 flat out walk away from me on the highway. Go to a race track and your feelings are going to be severely hurt if you think your going to just bolt on slicks and run 11's, so far there are only 2 NA srt10's running consistent 11's with numerous vids and slips to back it up(mine and trainman). If it was easy everyone could run 11's.

I run between 7.5 and 7.6 in the 1/8 on a typical 11.7-11.8 pass

What he said......try letting the other guy beep the horn first and see who wins unless your real name is vin diesel and you live your life a quarter mile at a time and winning is winning....

Last edited:
My co-worker talked a lot of smack, he has a Boss and sayes he will spank me but he just got the car and he does not know how to drive. I know the car is fast but I think I can take him. Will see if he will race me.

My co-worker talked a lot of smack, he has a Boss and sayes he will spank me but he just got the car and he does not know how to drive. I know the car is fast but I think I can take him. Will see if he will race me.
I love my truck. I also love to race. His Boss is gonna walk the '10. Get video, if you can.

What he said......try letting the other guy beep the horn first and see who wins unless your real name is vin diesel and you live your life a quarter mile at a time and winning is winning....
One of the toughest things about street racing is determining how to get started. I've been fortunate enough to run from a red light, more than once. From a dig, I always let the other guy get the hit. For the record, all my races have been on empty streets, possibly in Mexico, and NEVER near a neighborhood.

I love my truck. I also love to race. His Boss is gonna walk the '10. Get video, if you can.

One of the toughest things about street racing is determining how to get started. I've been fortunate enough to run from a red light, more than once. From a dig, I always let the other guy get the hit. For the record, all my races have been on empty streets, possibly in Mexico, and NEVER near a neighborhood.

I will definetly get video.
Where in Mexico do you race?

That's how he gets the jump on everyone he races! LOL
Did you notice every time that 5.0 started to real him in he cut the guy off? LOL

You want to race some fast street Lightnings and Mustangs? Drive NORTH!!!

5.0 was an auto and guy was a dumbass..... he didnt even know how to race.....my truck is almost stock so i dont really care what anyone says lol it weights over 5000 pounds and keeps up to a 3800pound car.....ITS ALL GOOD KEEP THEM COMMENTS COMING:rock:

i have other videos that i keep up to 5.0 sooo its nothing new

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back