5.7 Ram headers for sale!

bee0912

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My headers are still up for sale if you are interested PM or call keith (me)614-638-0031 me.

2005 1500 Hemi 4X4 setup
(Yes the 2X4 and 4X4 are diffrent sorry)

the setup has 1 year of use ans is in great shape no cracks or dents.

Dont miss the chance to buy the worlds best headers for the Hemi!

Dynatech supermaxx long tubes, high flow cats, Y pipe, O2 wires, clamps, bolts, and gaskets.

$800 OBO + shipping

I need to sell please have anyone you may know contact me! and offer considered.

Thanks i have them on SRT-C, Rumblebee.org, Dodge Truck Worls, and here i will put them there and then e-bay.

Keith make sure you post this at the Connection if you havent already...lot of members have Ram trucks..........and do you know if these will fit year models other than the 2005?

It's up

as for other than 05 no not 100% thats why i dident sany any other i dont want them back after i ship them out so i dont want someone crying about them not fitting and want there money back which will not happen i have pix of all side and the sale will be final.

The problem is 2WDs and 4WDs have a different fitment to the passenger side header. That's how I got Pacesetter ceramic long tubs for mine, doing the initial fit test. I believe if it fits a 4WD it will fit a 2WD (not vice versa), but don't quote me.

You can email Bob Miller aka Moe, he might buy them off of you. moespoerformance.com
He's online now.

Bone said:
The problem is 2WDs and 4WDs have a different fitment to the passenger side header. That's how I got Pacesetter ceramic long tubs for mine, doing the initial fit test. I believe if it fits a 4WD it will fit a 2WD (not vice versa), but don't quote me.

You can email Bob Miller aka Moe, he might buy them off of you. moespoerformance.com
He's online now.

Yeah i know Bob well i will give him a call

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back