5 QA1's

what ya replacin them with???

good deal:rock::rock:

I just came back from the track trying out my new QA1's out back and all I can say is wow!! They definitely help in the weight transfer department! You just have to have them adjusted accordingly which I emailed QA1 directly asking for their recommendations. They told me for the drag strip 1-2 clicks ( 1 worked best for me) and 5 clicks for normal street driving (can't tell a difference from the blisteins on this setting!)

I only have the rears....dont know how much more the fronts would help but if i was to come across someone selling the fronts for my truck for cheap I would buy them!

to bad the front shocks wont fit my truck.....if they did i might be interested.....

QA1 Shocks

AHU-Dog,

I really would like to get those shocks from you. Can't seem to get you to answer my emails.

thanks.

Rudolph :mad:

I just came back from the track trying out my new QA1's out back and all I can say is wow!! They definitely help in the weight transfer department! You just have to have them adjusted accordingly which I emailed QA1 directly asking for their recommendations. They told me for the drag strip 1-2 clicks ( 1 worked best for me) and 5 clicks for normal street driving (can't tell a difference from the blisteins on this setting!)

I only have the rears....dont know how much more the fronts would help but if i was to come across someone selling the fronts for my truck for cheap I would buy them!

I have the rears on. I took the fronts off. The fronts are not made for the weight of our trucks. This is after talking to QA1 about settings and weight. Not to mention one of my fronts squeak during compression. I could not get the front to work anywhere near the oem shocks. QA1 wants 45 to rebuild the shocks. They also said that they never heard of a squeaking issue. But if you do a internet search it pops up allot.

So with that said. If you want the fronts. Make me a offer. Maybe 100 miles on them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back