6.0 GTO vs. SRT10 vs. 07 Mustang GT

Nah man you got the perfect truck. I traded my Lightning or the GTO and i can tell you this truck, i still have fun and all my buddies want to drive the GTO but that TRUCK lifts my skirt up and I have more fun, and plus it is black and the girls like trucks,lol thanks btw.

4to10cyl said:
Driver mod...the kid had gotten the car a week prior, well so had I but....

Anyways, at first I didn't think he was even racing, but then we were hanging out later that night and he actually told everyone that I killed him. That's when the guy with the mustang started talking crap so we went out and ran them. I also just roll raced a 12.0 second camaro the other night and only lost by one car from 40-120. I'm working on them giving me the video too. Damn good race!!

Thats a little farfetched. I'll believe it when you post the video.

I think you got the jump, he missed a shift and shut down right at 120. How close am I? That or you got a bottle you're not telling us about..

Pretyflywiteguy said:
Thats a little farfetched. I'll believe it when you post the video.

I think you got the jump, he missed a shift and shut down right at 120. How close am I? That or you got a bottle you're not telling us about..

We left at about 40 which left me at good rpm's in 2nd and I pulled a half of a little on him at first and he was caught back up to me by 80, we stayed even until 100, then from 100-120 he pulled a car on me. We did this same race three times with nearly the same results. He also told everyone the same results. He has a consistant 12.0 second car and dipped into the 11's once. That was on Slicks though. I haven't talked to those guys for a few but they do have it on video as proof...

And no mods other than a drop in K&N and no muffler :dontknow:

4to10cyl said:
We left at about 40 which left me at good rpm's in 2nd and I pulled a half of a little on him at first and he was caught back up to me by 80, we stayed even until 100, then from 100-120 he pulled a car on me. We did this same race three times with nearly the same results. He also told everyone the same results. He has a consistant 12.0 second car and dipped into the 11's once. That was on Slicks though. I haven't talked to those guys for a few but they do have it on video as proof...

And no mods other than a drop in K&N and no muffler :dontknow:

is he auto? also what year?

Pretyflywiteguy said:
12.0 is 12.0 thats a full second faster than you. I'll believe it when I see the vid.

I want to find out what he traps too because I know it would be a huge difference between grabbing with drag slicks vs. me with a viper truck with street tires. So I've seen viper trucks run 12.7 stock and he runs a 12.0. .7 seconds could be made with his car he pulled on me and the drag slicks. Right?

I would say you Beat them no matter by and inch or mile. Driver error, Foot/Fuel ratio. It is all good.

I agree, driver mod is a huge thing, and picking your race is another. Like I said, I told him I would pick the race since he's way faster than me. I tried to get him to go from a 25 punch but he wouldn't get that low on the freeway.

Big Worm said:
I would say you Beat them no matter by and inch or mile. Driver error, Foot/Fuel ratio. It is all good.

The20Fast20And20The20Furious.jpg

ha ha i forgot he said that. damn, well it is true. and Ilove that Cowboy helmet. Dallas 4 life

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back