6.0 Silverado RC 200 Shot, Turbo Cobra vs me

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Had Moparviper in town picking up his shiny new SuperSnake hood and some new tunes for his beast as well as a plethora of stock engine parts. He brought some good Apple/Cider Shine and we enjoyed a glass (or 3 and a 24oz beer for MoparViper, lmfao) and BS'd about Bossier City Racing and Waco racing then it hit me!! :ciao: No not the shine but rather the idea of having him stay later and attend our local racing scene last night. We were the 2nd to show up with a RCSB Silverado in the parking lot with a 6.0 and 80mm Snail. I've heard about it but never seen in person or heard track results from it. Well, we converse and BS with the guy and talk of racing and whatnot. After about 15 minutes we run to the store for a beer and smokes. 2 minutes away! We roll back to the meet spot and now there's 20 cars/trucks in the lot!! We were shocked!
The Silverado with Boost, another Silvy 6.0 RCSB with 200? Shot, a beautiful white Terminator, a 65 Ford Falcon with beast 427 Chevy, 95ish Mustang GT with built engine, an Acura NSX, a SRT300 with some bolt ons, 05 GTO with twin 67s, and the list goes on. Great turnout!

Now for the fun part :drool: Nick and I tried talking to the Turbo 6.0 Silverado into a run as it would be a good race. He declined and found excuses not to run after the hours of talking his truck up.:chain:
Sooo....onto the next guys. The Nitrous 6.0 Silverado RCSB :burnout:
We did a 30 roll and although it was a close race, I stayed ahead from the jump and stayed there till 1**ish. :D Win!!
Then low and behold the Terminator pulls next to me after just running the Nitrous Truck. Nick and I smile and I'm like sweet, watch this shit :p
So we again go from 30ish and on the 3rd honk I blow and go,( grinning as I've not encountered a Terminator I couldn't handle) thinking I owned him, my grin grew bigger and in my rear view the Cobra was as the truck was before him.
I'm listening for the whine of a Eaton, Kenne Bell, or TVS blower and instead I hear a whoosh, whoosh, whoosh and see he's coming up fast then passes by about 1**! I was stunned:confused: I told Nick, WTF? I usually eat those like Lightnings? Well as I suspected by the whoosh sound and Nick confirmed as he spoke with the guy and knew all along ,it was turboed. Had my ass handed to me and I still felt great as my big 4 door girl put in work against some heavy contenders. I'm sure if I'd only had 100shot I coulda took the Termi, but as of now he ate my lunch.
All in all it was a great night and was happy to Share with another Viper Truck owner and VTCOA member that often reads my kill stories, and actually got to enjoy in real time aboard the Venomous Viper Quad Cab. :burnout:
I was fully loaded with truck parts, bed cover, and weight of Nick so wasn't really set in Kill Mode, but we had a blast nonetheless.
Nick has a 4 hour drive home after so hopefully he wakes up and gets vids posted to share with y'all.

Had Moparviper in town picking up his shiny new SuperSnake hood and some new tunes for his beast as well as a plethora of stock engine parts. He brought some good Apple/Cider Shine and we enjoyed a glass (or 3 and a 24oz beer for MoparViper, lmfao) and BS'd about Bossier City Racing and Waco racing then it hit me!! :ciao: No not the shine but rather the idea of having him stay later and attend our local racing scene last night. We were the 2nd to show up with a RCSB Silverado in the parking lot with a 6.0 and 80mm Snail. I've heard about it but never seen in person or heard track results from it. Well, we converse and BS with the guy and talk of racing and whatnot. After about 15 minutes we run to the store for a beer and smokes. 2 minutes away! We roll back to the meet spot and now there's 20 cars/trucks in the lot!! We were shocked!
The Silverado with Boost, another Silvy 6.0 RCSB with 200? Shot, a beautiful white Terminator, a 65 Ford Falcon with beast 427 Chevy, 95ish Mustang GT with built engine, an Acura NSX, a SRT300 with some bolt ons, 05 GTO with twin 67s, and the list goes on. Great turnout!

Now for the fun part :drool: Nick and I tried talking to the Turbo 6.0 Silverado into a run as it would be a good race. He declined and found excuses not to run after the hours of talking his truck up.:chain:
Sooo....onto the next guys. The Nitrous 6.0 Silverado RCSB :burnout:
We did a 30 roll and although it was a close race, I stayed ahead from the jump and stayed there till 1**ish. :D Win!!
Then low and behold the Terminator pulls next to me after just running the Nitrous Truck. Nick and I smile and I'm like sweet, watch this shit :p
So we again go from 30ish and on the 3rd honk I blow and go,( grinning as I've not encountered a Terminator I couldn't handle) thinking I owned him, my grin grew bigger and in my rear view the Cobra was as the truck was before him.
I'm listening for the whine of a Eaton, Kenne Bell, or TVS blower and instead I hear a whoosh, whoosh, whoosh and see he's coming up fast then passes by about 1**! I was stunned:confused: I told Nick, WTF? I usually eat those like Lightnings? Well as I suspected by the whoosh sound and Nick confirmed as he spoke with the guy and knew all along ,it was turboed. Had my ass handed to me and I still felt great as my big 4 door girl put in work against some heavy contenders. I'm sure if I'd only had 100shot I coulda took the Termi, but as of now he ate my lunch.
All in all it was a great night and was happy to Share with another Viper Truck owner and VTCOA member that often reads my kill stories, and actually got to enjoy in real time aboard the Venomous Viper Quad Cab. :burnout:
I was fully loaded with truck parts, bed cover, and weight of Nick so wasn't really set in Kill Mode, but we had a blast nonetheless.
Nick has a 4 hour drive home after so hopefully he wakes up and gets vids posted to share with y'all.

I was about to say "vids or it didn't happen"

And you ruined it by posting what is in bold!! Call him and wake him up because we need videos. :D

After futher discussion thru text, not the same guy. But the one I was thinkin of has a low 10sec awd turbo Chevy.

hahaha i love it. a 4 door beating up on a 6.0 with a 200 shot.

What you trap again venomous?

Wonder if the truck has other mods besides spray. A local's 6.0 swapped RC went 110ish with mils cam, stall and bolt ons. Ah well. Love seeing these vids!

Wonder if the truck has other mods besides spray. A local's 6.0 swapped RC went 110ish with mils cam, stall and bolt ons. Ah well. Love seeing these vids!

Yeah he wants me to tune it for him, haha. It has too big a cam really and designed around NA versus spray. 242/242!
He has 3500 stall, 4.10 gears, 4l80, exhaust and a hot bottle as I reached in his bed to feel if it was on and armed.

Ran a short run with the Turbo 6.0 Silvy and look to be a great run ;)
We had to cut it short as we seen lights and not from Christmas trees, but they were apparently after a real crime :)
He stated 11.40s and I can believe it but from a roll that don't matter as much :chain:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back