6.1l SRT8 oem long block

sparksftball69

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OEM 6.1L long block out of a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I pulled it out for a fully forged 426 and i just have it sitting on my engine stand. Engine runs like a beast…I have a video of it not to long before i pulled it.

5,000 OBO

Heres the 426 going back in.

does any one make an all aluminum "new school" hemi???

Yes i believe HHP, PPP or arington offer one…not as cheap as the LS series thats for sure...

no its not just bare block…this is full long block. block, crank, heads cam, pushrods, windage tray, damper/pulley (keyed). Heads and cam are still married (everything is still together minus windage tray and damper.

Last edited:
i was running 6psi before and put just under 500 awd…looking for between 6-700 on 10psi 426 stoker. I also have a 17% OD ati damper, smaller cog pulley, and meth injection (just used for IAT (still needs to be installed)). But won't be able to test on all of this until i get a new trans…Trans for these are around 5-6k with the stall, flex plate, cooler etc. so i'm getting rid of my engine that is just chilling in my garage…if not i'll just put around for the time being in a beast that must not be unleashed until i do.

Sweet build. Love my 06 GC SRT. I am positive I am the coolest 40+ dad dropping their kid off at daycare because of this beast.

My fav part is when mustangs, cobras, gt500, camaros, corvettes, challengers m5s m3 whatever Pulls up on the street next to me...even with the stoxk motor its a light to light monster...even when wet it gets ridiculous traction. Destoyed a gsxr 750 coming off post one day...dude wouldnt leave me alone. But ive been spanked by a 240sx one time. ..lol didnt.notice the roll cage inside until after...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back