6 months now!!!

bmako

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6 months without truck. Now they say another 2 weeks. Been saying that again and again. just frustrated....

what they doin to her ?????????

i was a grumpy miserable SOB by the time 6 months passed. i can relate

Bro, I feel your pain. Mine has been gone a little over 6 months too. 5 more days till I pick her up.

bmako said:
6 months without truck. Now they say another 2 weeks. Been saying that again and again. just frustrated....
LOLOL

allways remember bud

it will take twice as long as they say it will

and cost twice as much as they quote:D

that must be the norm.. 6-8 motnhs i got mine back after a little over 6 months after i dropped it off.. and it cost exactly what they quoted me.

Theyre doing a FULL rebuild. Need a bulletproof truck. Getting her back in about 2 weeks or so. twin turbo with a fully built engine. HMMMMMM what are the possibilities?

Stinker said:
LOLOL

allways remember bud

it will take twice as long as they say it will

and cost twice as much as they quote:D
im fucked:dontknow:

Hang in there brother,
Your in the home stretch:D

Wow.. what in the WORLD can take 6 months? They should be able to custom design/hand build any necessary parts in that amount of time!!

I guess good things are worth waiting for, but SIX months.. that's really pushing it. Hope it turns out well!

i know the time is ridiculous. Believe me im not happy about that. But once you commit to someone then you have to ride it out. I cant for the life of me understand why it takes so long, but i'm a printer and not engine builder. I guess between ordering the custom pistons, rings, rods, crank, heads, etc.. and the coatings and the machine shops, it takes time. But the good news is, she has never been in the snow and havent put any miles on her in 6 months. :bebored: :shot: :bebored: :y: :y: :y:

It took exactly 6 mos for me too and thats how long I figured it would take no matter what they said. Thats why I blew my engine in Sept.

bmako said:
i know the time is ridiculous. Believe me im not happy about that. But once you commit to someone then you have to ride it out. I cant for the life of me understand why it takes so long, but i'm a printer and not engine builder. I guess between ordering the custom pistons, rings, rods, crank, heads, etc.. and the coatings and the machine shops, it takes time. But the good news is, she has never been in the snow and havent put any miles on her in 6 months. :bebored: :shot: :bebored: :y: :y: :y:
Another reason is I gues your online with other people.

Well hopefully it will more be than worth the wait. She starts to get put back together on the 11th according to the shop. Hopefully!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back