600+ hp

Someone should tell him to take it to a dyno and for every horsepower under 600, subtract $100. Should be able to get that truck for under $20k:p

quadster2005 said:
Someone should tell him to take it to a dyno and for every horsepower under 600, subtract $100. Should be able to get that truck for under $20k:p

I should drive over to his house and throw my dyno papers in his face then compare mods:dontknow: Because I dont even make that much and I have more mods than that:burnout:

Easy guys, I never said RWHP? I said 600+ HP seeing it comes with 500 and this exhaust is bound to wake up 50 as would the intake with decals installed, so BAM 600+ SAE flywheel hp!

Just BSn ya it ain't mine, but he coulda meant flywheel since he never said RWHP or "on the dyno".:dontknow: ;) :D :burnout:

P.S. It was all GPS verified and he's throwing that in there with the sale as well.:elefant:

Didn't anyone care to consider that the ad probably SAYS 600+ as an attempt to reel in a buyer that doesn't know the difference? Those that have a trained eye for these trucks wouldn't pay $28,000.00 for this '05. So he's probably appealing to peeps that won't know. Now if he came to this forum with that BS, I say bash him all day.

Back