Full Access Member
Reaction score
1995 S-10 SWB...

Engine

388ci SBC
Custom DaVinci 950cfm Holley HP ~ All Billet Upgrades
Brodix Heads~2.05/1.60~Aluminum Crane 1.7 Rockers
Bowtie Racing Block (Casting 184)
Callies 4340 Crank (Knife Edged and Nitride Coated)
Mahle 4340 H-Beam Rods
Ross Forged Aluminum Pistons (13.75-1 CR)

Crower Cam (Solid Roller)
Exhaust

Ceramic Coated Hedman Long tubes (except for a 8" section we had to modify unfortunately after the coated was already done)
Custom X-Pipe
Dumps

Tranny

T-56 6-Speed
Spec Stage 3 clutch

Brakes

4 Wheel-Disk Brakes

17" ZR1 Wheels with New D/r's on back and Brand New Z rated tires on front

I have all new Pro-Lite Gauges (not installed)

GM 10-Bolt

16 Gallon Fuel Cell

Dry Cell Battery Relocated to under-rear

MSD 6-al Ignition

$9000 Cash or Equal Trade...open to all trades

i have damn near that much in the ENGINE alone

engine only has about 75 miles on it...never ran at the track. it was driving around town for break-in and thats it...this truck with an auto and big stall and some tires will easily be low in the 10's if not high 9's all motor...

motor2 001.JPG

motor2 002.JPG

motor2 003.JPG

motor2 006.JPG

have matching hood...but wont clear the intake...either needs a low rise intake or a cowl hood

OSO said:
Take it to the track!

dont want to mess with it anymore dude...it really needs an auto and tires to really be where it needs to be...dont get me wrong...it would be nasty on the street..but its a race fuel only engine....who ever gets it should be able to swap the t-56 for a built turbo-350 with a nice stall, straight up...i got too many toys...and just dont have time for this one...

faslane505 said:
dont want to mess with it anymore dude...it really needs an auto and tires to really be where it needs to be...dont get me wrong...it would be nasty on the street..but its a race fuel only engine....who ever gets it should be able to swap the t-56 for a built turbo-350 with a nice stall, straight up...i got too many toys...and just dont have time for this one...
SPEAKING OF RACE FUEL I HAVE 40-45 GALLONS OF 111 250 takes the drum know anybody that might want it? I have been running it in my compressor and pressure washer since my truck went down.:)

i might...i still got your # james...ill get back with you on that

Whats with that Singular RICER Stripe?

Those trucks are fun..use to have a 350 V8 S-10 in High School

Had loads of fun with it!

Good luck with the sale.

358ciHD said:
Whats with that Singular RICER Stripe?

Those trucks are fun..use to have a 350 V8 S-10 in High School

Had loads of fun with it!

Good luck with the sale.

Ricer stripe???...same paint job as the ACR Viper buddy...

i drove this truck before he bought it and it was nasty then. who ever gets this is gonna have one sick truck

ctsrt10 said:
i drove this truck before he bought it and it was nasty then. who ever gets this is gonna have one sick truck

and you drove it with the old 383 that was in it...its got a nastier 388 in it now with almost 14:1 comp...who ever gets this can even trade the 6 speed for a built t-350 or 400 auto...and this will be a 9sec truck...engine is bulletproof...would be un-godly fast with spray...someone just make me a decent offer...or a trade...it needs to go to a home where some one will give it the attention it needs...it just sit covered at my place...i have too many toys and not enough time...

sold the engine...so the body with all the v8 goodies are still for sale....have title in hand. $2750 takes a bad ass roller

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back