64th Grand National Roadster Show in Pomona, CA - January 2013

I could spend all day looking at all of those pics. Were you there?

There will never be anything even close to something like this in PA. I should just move to Cali already.

Great show of cars!! There is an event in SoCal that called Supercar Sunday that is now the first Sunday of every month that puts the Pomona show to shame. If your ever in Cali and want a cool event to go to check this Supercar Sunday event out. Here is the website:

SuperCarSunday.com

Those pics are fucking Awesome!!!! We have a '56 custom F100 pickup that was built by Cole Foster from Salinas Boyz Customs. It Won the Grand National Roadster Show- Chip Foose Design of Excellence Sweepstakes Award in 2001.

56f100pickup_041.jpg

56Ford1b.jpg

Ralph, do you own anything that isn't awesome? Seriously, I'd be happy just owning one of the cars in your's or your dad's collections.

There will never be anything even close to something like this in PA. I should just move to Cali already.

Trust me, You don't want to live in Commiefornia. 15 years or so ago I used to have to go Hanover PA, near Gettesburg, for business and a couple of times we drove up to York near or at the Harley plant for a Rod show that they were having up there. Some pretty nice rides in PA.

Trust me, You don't want to live in Commiefornia. 15 years or so ago I used to have to go Hanover PA, near Gettesburg, for business and a couple of times we drove up to York near or at the Harley plant for a Rod show that they were having up there. Some pretty nice rides in PA.

You do get to drive your truck year round, I'm going on 4 months without even seeing mine. I am getting the itch to just drive it in the cold now.

Ok! I CAN empathize with that!!

What part of PA are you in?

It is considered northeast. If you are familiar with Yuengling beer, that's in Pottsville, I am about 8 miles south of there in Orwigsburg. Hour and a half from NYC and Philly, it's really not a terrible area but I can't stand winter.

Are You Kidding!! As soon as we would hit the hotel and get checked in the 1st stop was the bar and a glass of Yuengling Black & Tan!! Was always one of the best parts of the trip! That and the crabs when they were in season. I had my machine rebuilders fill the whole bottom of one of our machines with Yuengling beer and Snyder's pretzels before they shipped it back to Cali once. That was good!!

That's great that you know about Yuengling!! I have lived here basically all of my life and I have yet to do the Yuengling brewery tour. I hear it's great, I just never did it. Do they sell Yuengling out in Cali?

No! The Bastards! That is why we had our rebuilders stuff the bottom of a machine that was comming our way with cases of it! I miss that beer. :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back