69 Camaro W/blower,and 02corvette conv. vs.ME

TUGBOAT TRASH

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:rock: This happened a couple months ago,but it still gets me excited just thinking about it thought i would share.let me set the scene for yah cruising towards maryville tn in my monstrous ram srt 10 with the best driver at my residence at the wheel lol my girl might have something to say about that.going to meet up with some friends. nearing 129 junction i spot a bad a** 69 Camaro and the corvette also bad to but not as bad as the camaro.there was about 5 cars in between me and my prey but the damnest thing happened all the other cars turned off and there wasnt any traffic insight cant believe that crap but i guess it was meant to be. thank you Lord. pull to the redlight the camaro at my right and the corvette at my six
throttle yelling starts by the camaro i can see the body jump with excitement ready and willing to hand my a** to me .so i rev the beast up a little just to let them now what resides under the hood but i belive the camaro already knew the corvette i think not he sits behind me with his sh*t eating grin on his face.anyway we can see the the light of the adjoining intersection begin to cycle and nearing to see who will be the victor.GREEN shows i stand on the throttle slip the clutch and the beast's start:burnout: spinning the pirelli's dam it.
i ease off the throttle she catches traction quickly thats a good girl.the camaro has a 1/2 car length on me and the corvette nippin at my heels i through her in second and try to push the accelerator through the floor she starts screaming like my girl friend when i been a bad boy mind you that shit will make small children flock to their mothers side and old men drop to their knees asking for protection from this wicked beasts.yipee im pulling strong on the camaro holy crap here comes third. you guessed it missed it once ram it in third thank you lord she took jumped in front of the camaro to let the
corvette come and get some here he comes and there i go warp speed mr.zulu i get the monstrous ram aka.(The wall) up to 145 and then slow down to normal people driving speeds shortly there after the corvette comes up beside me and cant hear what he is saying but i can read his lips.his testimony is as follows (WHAT THE F**K) repeatedly he mimes:rock: he gives me the thumbs up with extreme enthusiasm well here come my turn off i wave to him and the camaro comes by waving and i return the gesture
The End
p.s my cheeks hurt for the next couple of days from smiling so much:star:

thank you greatone61 i have a lot of other stories to tell but i am a slow typer and it takes me a while to pump them out. knock on wood ive never been beat before but i know it's inevitable

I'm not a post ho.....I don't think?? Good kill. I'm smiling right along with ya. Big Dave

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back