6k mile RC and Bed Molding

The first one, how did they loose the wing with sutch low mileage?
The second one I liked until I looked at the side of it.

And up graded 20" wheels

That third one has been for sale for over a year...

That third one has been for sale for over a year...

I wonder if the paint job has anything to do with that. With the miles on it and the price it isn't a bad buy but the paint job ruins it for 99% of people.

I guess I'm in the 1% because I don't mind that paint job. Wish the red was a different color, but the scheme doesn't turn me off at all.

I guess I'm in the 1% because I don't mind that paint job. Wish the red was a different color, but the scheme doesn't turn me off at all.

then buy it, baller. :D

There are two trucks out there now that I'd love to have: OldColts and the TT truck that someone is crazy not to buy.

I would also take both of those trucks if I didn't already have 2.

I hate you guys.... I'm over here struggling to put just one together and you guys have different colors to choose from depending on your mood. :(

Hey it's harder than you think on E3 pay lol

I only get to choose between the V8 and V10, my car is still up north. I'm also not even in the same country as the three of them

I hate you guys.... I'm over here struggling to put just one together and you guys have different colors to choose from depending on your mood. :(

I pick silver if I want to make my own engine noises, I pick black if I want it to move under its own power.

Those bed moldings aren't available any more, I wonder who bought them. :D

Hey it's harder than you think on E3 pay lol

I only get to choose between the V8 and V10, my car is still up north. I'm also not even in the same country as the three of them

when i was an e3 i didn't even have a car and your complaining that the THREE you have are too far away.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:chain::chain::chain::chain:

Back