76 Bronco

I've always wanted a little Bronco. Those things are sweet!

Well........................I plan to sell that one soon.Need the $$$$$ for a piece of land to build a log home on.

If interested I can post or email or PM all the mods and engine specs ,and of course the price.

Nice, I want a 77 all original xlt. I had a 73 302, AT, PS, PB long tubes and turbo mufflers. It was mostly stock, just the fenders cut and a crappy add on PS unit. I could go most places in 2wd that the trucks would be in 4 low.

the 76 is for show
but the 74 is all go :rock:

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 891.jpg
    891.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 2,351
  • 652.jpg
    652.jpg
    532.1 KB · Views: 333
If interested I can post or email or PM all the mods and engine specs ,and of course the price.

I would love to have it, but my checkbook says no. Bet you don't have a problem selling it though. They seem to bring a strong premium.

Noticed the '77 has Pitbulls on it. How do you like them?

I would love to have it, but my checkbook says no. Bet you don't have a problem selling it though. They seem to bring a strong premium.

Noticed the '77 has Pitbulls on it. How do you like them?

Best tires I have ever used off-road !!!!! I can't find any weakness in them : mud,snow,rocks,they just bite and go.

Well,they do have one weakness : on-road in light snow you have to be cautious, the tread blocks are so large that they need deep snow for traction

But the highway is just an obstacle between me and the rocks :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back