### ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

belgiumbarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello guys ( and girls ) , greetings from rainy belgium.... :D

just orderd from Unitrax the 4.88's. This will be my first mod. ;)
They give me a very detailed offer included shipment to Belgium , nice guys at Unitrax ! :rock:

Just a tought : under my hood there's a plate with #208 of 3057.Is this installed after 2004 or was is planned to make 3057 trucks ? :dontknow:

keep you posted about how it go's with the 4.88 install.

saluut
Norbert

congrats man ! Be aware you can't stop from now on !
Nice talking to you on Saterday.

I'm still truckless dough :( :( Keep on looking.

PS: you got a PM too.

belgiumbarry said:
hello guys ( and girls ) , greetings from rainy belgium.... :D

just orderd from Unitrax the 4.88's. This will be my first mod. ;)
They give me a very detailed offer included shipment to Belgium , nice guys at Unitrax ! :rock:

Just a tought : under my hood there's a plate with #208 of 3057.Is this installed after 2004 or was is planned to make 3057 trucks ? :dontknow:

keep you posted about how it go's with the 4.88 install.

saluut
Norbert

The previouse owner found out his build number and had the plate made. You are truely #208 of 3057 trucks made that year.:rock:

thanks SILVERBACK, i bought the truck here in Belgium from someone who lived a year among you crazy :D :D guys in the US and imported that monster ;) but he went back to his favorite Porsche turbo so i taked over his US lorry :confused: :confused: :dancing:

( that's why i begin with 4.88's : to whupppp him :p )

Hallo FLOOR , yep, truckless..... :( go for it ! See how we meet , living only some miles away ....at a forum in the US .So did i also learn to know people from here as member at C3VR.com . But these are oldtimers .... the cars i refer :burnout: :burnout:

I also have the 4.88's...........your gonna love them. Makes the truck feel so much lighter. If you run into any problems during the install just have your installer call Unitrax for help. Thats what my guy had to do.......ended up with a perfect install. Did get the bearing kit as well?

patrick

Nice ride, and welcome aboard!..:rock:

Welcome Dude!

And remember, rain is better than snow. We're getting snow tomorrow.:( :banghead: :eviltongue:

Guys you keep welcoming him like this is his first post.....................dont you remember the three hot girls around his truck last month??? :rock: I didnt thats for sure!!!! :D

I guess I must be weird being that hot babes next to a black Vipertruck make an impression on me?:dontknow:

patrick

Hey Barry...

how much did i cost you to get it shipped to you and what did the 4.88 cost...

The reason i am curios is that i am also planing to get the 4.88...:burnout:

And Belgium isn't that far from Sweden.....:rock: :rock:

If you don't want to put on the forum pleas pm me...:) :)

Stefan

Stefan,

it was 705 $ included transport ( by air ) but i also asked for the right oil and even for the oil after break-in. Keep you posted tomorrow !
The price is not a private issue for me ! :)

see you !
Norbert

Thank you Norbert..

I thougt it would cost moore...;)

Maybe we can have somekind of european GTG sometime...:dontknow::)

Stefan...

mauiSRT/10 said:
Guys you keep welcoming him like this is his first post.....................dont you remember the three hot girls around his truck last month??? :rock: I didnt thats for sure!!!! :D

I guess I must be weird being that hot babes next to a black Vipertruck make an impression on me?:dontknow:

patrick

Yes babes next to a black Viper truck certainly makes an impression on you Patrick. Makes me want a black one now. Oh yeah and despite you almost having 3,000 posts, WELCOME TO THE MADNESS MAUI, you'll love it here... lol....

Welkome to the Forum Venom...Where is In my Skin Located? Maybe you can make it to a GTG and see what this place is all about. EVERYONE here is extremely knowledgeable and friendly...Good Luck!:D:D:D:D

Oh, and nice Mod Norbert!!:)

Hey SICKNESS,

i wanted to listen to your "special shit" music :rock: but my wife throw me out...:confused: :confused:

so i got my equipment outside , but now have low battery.... :D :mad:
harley.jpg

don't you have less-energy consuming music ?

Norbert

YEAHY , got just by post my first speeding ticket with the Ram. :dancing:

so i proudly present :

i drove 94,94 km/h in zone 90...... :D :D :D
YEP , 60 $ :rock: :rock:

that's 60/4.94 = 12,15 $ / kmh = 19,43 $/mph . :D

Who does better ? :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!