8th degree burn

BOOMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is it possible to infuse the skin on your forehead down to the bone?:( :confused:

i sunburned my freaking forehead so bad that it feels like 40 grit sandpaper and it makes noises like i am crunching pringles when i blink my eyes.

is this a bad thing?:dontknow: :D :p

man, its a good thing i wasnt naked when i did this!:rock: :burnout:

wife and i are in Maui, and we went driving on a mountain pass (5 feet wide--3oo-400ft drop offs cliffs-very cool. had the top down in a Jeep, driving like 1-5 miles and hour, stopping every once in a while to allow wife to have a panic attack and then procede to bitch me out for being a crazy SOB. well after i pulled my wife back into the jeep-argued with her that we cant turn around and its gonna be FUN-- it was like 3 hours later, and my head is SCORCHED! i look like stinker with his hat off! AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGAGA!

It's my understanding that its Not a big thing Gary. (Not referencing your forehead either)

Boomer sounds like you had fun... I know a few good ointments for sun burn... Aloe from the plant and Vinager but you smell like a pickle for a few days.

You can always soak your head in an oatmeal bath............. :D

You could wear an X-Metal hat, too ;)

Ahhhh yessss!! The sun scorching drive to Hana!!! I did it in a convertible Muskstank! (But, since I lived in Hawaii at the time, I knew to use sunblock!:p)

Glad you are having a good time!!

Been there ....at least you did it while having fun ;)

Stay out of the sun, drink plenty of water, use real aloe vera, keep it clean, Dont use lotions!!...

Its going to scab up and ooze for the next couple of days. :D

If you were like many of use here you wouldn't even have this problem right now.
(Head Up Ass :D )

Have a Nice Vacation Gary - You definitely earned it!:beer:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back