93 saleen clone 750 rwhp AC street car

Reaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive had this car for a few years and ready for something newer now. Only open to extreme nice and clean running street cars/trucks with zero issues. NO Projects. My car has recently just been rebuilt
1993 WHITE/BLACK LEATHER COUPE W SALEEN KIT
331 STROKER R BLOCK W EAGLE 4340 0 BALANCE CRANK,4340 H-BEAM RODS,9:1 COMPRESSION CUSTOM DIAMOND PISTONS 800 MILES
CLEVITE H-RACED COTAED BEARINGS ANT HELL FIRE RINGS
TRICK FLOW FAST AS CAST 190 HEADS
COMETIC HEAD GASKETS
CANTON 7 QT OIL PAN
ATI BALANCER
TRICK FLOW R INTAKE
ANDERSON B 451 CAM
COMP GOLD 1.6 ROLLER ROCKERS
CV CUSTOM LENGTH PUSH RODS
ACCUFAB 70M THROTTLE BODY
POLISHED VORTECH T-TRIM WITH AFTERCOOLER 18LBS OF BOOST
FLUIDYNE RADIATOR
CUSTOM FAN WITH ADJ FAN CONTROLLER
70LB INJECTORS W 92MM MASS AIR
ANDERSON POWERPIPE
CUSTOM BUILT TWIN INTAKE FUEL PUMP SYSTEM [2-255LPH PUMPS] 8AN FEED 6AN RETURN
NEW AC SYSTEM
NEW T-56 MAGNUM 6 SPEED
QUICK TIME BELL HOUSING
MC CLOED TWIN DISC CLUTCH
STEEDA CLUTCH QUADRANT KIT
HPM CROSS MEMBER
CUSTOM LENGTH ALUMINUM DRIVE SHAFT
BBK 1 3/4 CERAMIC COATED LONG TUBE HEADERS
BBK HIGH FLOW CAT X-PIPE
MAGNA FLOW SS CATBACK
FLORIDA 5.0 GAUGE CLUSTER PHANTOM
PHANTOM BOOST GAUGE
PHANTOM FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE
BBK CASTERR CAMBER PLATES
TOKICO ALLUMINA 5 WAY ADJ STRUTS
KONI YELLOW 5 WAY ADJ SHOCKS
STEEDA SPORT SPRINGS
FORD RACING FRONT CONTROL ARMS
200 AMP ALTERNATOR
BILLET STEEL FLYWHEEL
T-56 MAGNUM 6 SPEED
QUICK TIME BELL HOUSING
MC CLOED TWIN DISC RST CLUTCH
CUSTOM LENGTH ALUMINUM DRIVE SHAFT
SSR 18X9 18X10 W BFG G-FORCE KDW
KANEN 4 INCH COWL HOOD
FULL SALEEN KIT
New weather strip throughout
CUSTOM DYNO TUNE ON PUMP GAS 93 OCTANE BY PRO-DYNO
CUSTOM BUILT BY EXTREME MUSTANGS
APPROX 800 MILES ON ENGINE
A TRUE STREET CAR,HEAT,AC AND POWER!
OVER 60K spent in building this car. Price 23k,,, Call shop for details and proof of entire build
Extreme Mustangs CALL 704-400-1007
NO JOY RIDES!

thx guys.. I originally had a 347 then recently internally balanced it and change a few things around to make a 331. The 331 feels stronger on the bottom end and suppose to be easier on the internals.. Look forward to some pictures of your stang (moparviper)

Thats interesting..what block do you have?

I have a bunch of pictures on my phone but sadly I dont know how to post pictures up here. (Pretty sad considering im 21)

Thats interesting..what block do you have?

I have a bunch of pictures on my phone but sadly I dont know how to post pictures up here. (Pretty sad considering im 21)

Open an account on Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing. Download your pictures to it then.. Then you can copy a link photobucket provides you and past on any website you want

I have a 302 R block, should be good up to 1500 horses. The stock 302 block split around 500- 550 horses

Open an account on Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing. Download your pictures to it then.. Then you can copy a link photobucket provides you and past on any website you want

I have a 302 R block, should be good up to 1500 horses. The stock 302 block split around 500- 550 horses

That is correct! My buddy split his right down the middle..he was makin about 600whp and it lasted for about a month.

Thats one of the thing I wish I would have changed. Mines just a stock block with all forged internal heads cam and supercharged, I think ill be at the 500 mark pretty easy and will run of room

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back