95 Viper RT/10 **MINT CONDITION**

DUPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling it to make room for a little Acura, and put $$ in the bank for kids. Maybe one day I'll buy it back from whoever buys it, but for now... its for sale.

Guys, if you don't want it, maybe you can put the word out to someone who may want it. I appreciate it.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=193422965&dealer_id=57264262&car_year=1995&search_type=used&make=DODGE&distance=25&model=VIPER&address=20695&certified=&advanced=&max_price=&bkms=1147271531233&min_price=&end_year=1995&start_year=1995&isp=y&lang=&cardist=0

Did ya put it in the VCA Classifieds?

I keep trying, but I'm not getting the response email to confirm it. Maybe they are having problems or something. Its pissin me off, I may go to viperally or something like that next.

PRICE REDUCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to 38K.

lol, I cant either.. but she can.. shes really in love with it.. I told her how much it was and she didn't bat an eye. lol, I was shocked.. She'll probably end up with a 911 Turbo though.. it's her dream car.

38 K is a steal... can't go wrong.

I wish I could swing it man, dream car that it is for me. And for what I paid for my truck. What a great deal!!! I hope you can find someone who'll take care of her the way that you have obviously taken care of her...

Stretch

still accepting offers.... best offer so far is 34,500. Will probably let go for around 36.

HUH? It is still for sale.... 36,500 is the listed price.

thanks... .but i'm gonna miss it!

now... i'll have to mod the truck a little to make me all warm and fuzzy inside again.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back