97 Wrangler Crawler for Sale - Dallas area

Big Perm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If ya know anyone in the market :D Pics can be seen in the for sale forum at cowtownjeeps.com

1997 TJ - have title in hand
4cylinder / 5 spd trans 65000 ORIGINAL MILES
np231 transfer / with tera low and tera 2-lo,
5.38 gears
dana 44 (rubicon) front axle with ez locker and warn hub conversion
ford 8.8 rear axle with disc brakes and 31 spline axles (welded)
almost NEW 2 inch BDS spring lift with new shocks
2 inch body , 1 inch motor mount lift
beefy front and rear cv drive shafts
custom roll cage , custom front stinger and radiator hoop
agr power steering box and pump
baertrax tie rod and buttface , custom drag link
9000 lb ramsey winch
rasied fuel tank
4 36 x 12.50 15 Swamper SX's on Trailready Beadlocks
1 BRAND new SX on steel wheel
many spare parts , too many to list ...spare driveshafts, axles, and on...
VERY dependable turn-key trail rig
please note this is a trail rig , it has bumps on top of bumps , from rolls and getting into fights with rocks , has no doors and has no windshield , and has no dash (plastic) or carpet --- but is has what you need , seats , seatbelts and a steering wheel ... 100 % buy and wheel no work needed unless you wanna give it a face lift
I bought this for $6k a year ago as a STEAL, put $2k in parts over the last year including new lift, new rock top, cb, cd player, and it passed inspection in August of last year....it's road friendly to about 30mph with the swampers and beadlocks.....

Also, although it's not a good pic, it is on the trailer in my sig...

Tow that bitch up to St. Louis to jray24.. I had an 02 TJ rockcrawler and I traded it to him for the SRT10 and he sold the Jeep locally a week later and he made like $2k extra on it!

Open to trades, thanks for looking.....great turnkey rig for someone to jump immediately into hardcore rockcrawling.....:rock:

Price drop, $6500 OBO :D

Also for sale on cowtowjeeps.com, jeepforum.com, pirate4x4.com, lonestarjeepclub.com, and coming to a forum near you :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back