A 05' Viper for 25,000!

i wonder how many miles she has on her???

24.000 dollar:D :D :D
I gues a scam.
Only 16.000 euro for a 2005 srt-10:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
I'm looking for a 2006+srt-10 coupe.
But for this price i don't mind driving a 2005 softop.

40-45.000 dollars for a 2005 is normal.

Alex

Last edited:
Well got a email back.

Alex

Hi,
I am selling this car because I am being dispatched to the Gulf of Aden and don't want it get old in my backyard.
I have no use for the car anyway, due to my job. The price is low because I must sell before October 15th.
It has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident.I do have the title , clear, under my name.
The car is in MT ( i had a buyer but he couldn't get his loan approved, so the car is waiting to travel to its next owner) in case it gets sold I will take care of shipping.
Let me know if you are interested, email back.
Thank you,

2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10
VIN: 1B3JZ65Z15V500393
Mileage: 13,700 miles
Body type: Convertible
Engine: 8.3L SFI V10 ENGINE
Exterior color: Black
Interior color: Black
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Scam!!! Be very aware of this, unless somebody is close enough to go and directly talk with the owner while looking at the car in person, i would believe a thing that guy says.

Before i bought my srt, i found another that was really low priced, even ran a carfax on it and everything came up great. It turned out to be a scam!

axxel said:
The Owner is in the gulf of aden.:dontknow:

Alex

"The Gulf of Aden is a vital waterway for shipping, especially for Persian Gulf oil, making it an integral waterway in the world economy.[2] Approximately 11 percent of the world's seaborne petroleum passes through the Gulf of Aden on its way to the Suez Canal or to regional refineries.[3] The main ports along the gulf are Aden in Yemen, and Zeila, Berbera, and Bosaso in Somalia."

He said he is GOING to the Gulf of Arden....

D

I'll sell it to you for $20k cash. Might take me a couple of days to get it back down to you from Montana, but I promise I'll ship it heheheh.

OCBob said:
I'll sell it to you for $20k cash. Might take me a couple of days to get it back down to you from Montana, but I promise I'll ship it heheheh.

Tell ya what... I'll research the vehicle via police online database. Then if it seems kosher, I'll fly up to Montana and inspect both the vehicle and the title. If all seems to check out, I'll trade you 20k (cashier's check) for the car, the keys and the title.... I'm bringing plenty of firepower with me.

Otherwise, no deal....

D

I doubt it is true if it was that cheap a Canadian would have bought it and drove it across the border and made 20k. I have some friends in Kalispell Mt they can go look at it if they are close

Guys this is a 100% SCAM............PERIOD! I just flagged it and so should all you guys. A deal too good to be true not usually, but ALWAYS is too good to be true! If the guy really needed to dump the car he would drive by ANY local Dodge dealer and dump it for $35G's. I work for a dealer and they would give $35k all day long for that car.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back