A Big ThankSS To OC SRT Quad

ROKTMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to thank Mike for doing me a huge favor.He picked up my iForged wheels in Anaheim and shipped them to Venom Motorsports Direct who purchased them.i Forged would not ship to Canada due to the customs /duty requirements.

I would have had to ship them to OH and then reship to Canada at considerable extra expense.

If you remember he was Dayton SRT Quad when he in Ohio.A real class guy and good friend.

Hats off to you Mike.:) :rock:

ROKTMAN said:
I would like to thank Mike for doing me a huge favor.He picked up my iForged wheels in Anaheim and shipped them to Venom Motorsports Direct who purchased them.i Forged would not ship to Canada due to the customs /duty requirements.

I would have had to ship them to OH and then reship to Canada at considerable extra expense.

If you remember he was Dayton SRT Quad when he in Ohio.A real class guy and good friend.

Right on! - See there are good peeps out here in CA (hi Mike:D ). You were just dealing with the Wong :( guy over at i Forged...... :)

Wifey said:
Right on! - See there are good peeps out here in CA (hi Mike:D ). You were just dealing with the Wong :( guy over at i Forged...... :)
Vincent Wong.Remember two Wongs don`t make a Wight.:(

A true zipperhead.Good thing he works for his uncle who owns iForged.No incentive to be smart enough to keep a job.........:mad:

ROKTMAN said:
Vincent Wong.Remember two Wongs don`t make a Wight.:(

A true zipperhead.Good thing he works for his uncle who owns iForged.No incentive to be smart enough to keep a job.........:mad:

Oh, I know two Wongs don't make a Wight .... :D You apparently don't need to be smart just gotta know your uncle :(

It's becoming apparent that then level of friendship on this forum needs to be bottled and sold. What others could learn through these simple acts

ROKTMAN said:

Rokt, why do you need to ship them to Canada? Did you sell them to VM?

patrick
Yep.........

Hey Dave, did Mike say if he was going to come to this site and meet up with his old friends?

Bill.

Greetings from OC_SRTQUAD (formerly Dayton_SRTQUAD)

Hi Guys:

I had signed up, but never posted. I've been real busy with the new job and new girlfriend. How has everybody been? I miss all my old midwest and east coast friends, but boy is it nice to be back home; even if I am living in an apartment the is 1/2 the size of my old basement.

Dave:
I'm glad I could help out; Anaheim is only about 10 miles from where I live; so it was a no brainer.

Take care everyone.

Mike

Begood said:
Hey Dave, did Mike say if he was going to come to this site and meet up with his old friends?

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back