A bit about myself and Venomous1 Racing

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
I'm sure I can add to this for days, and I may update it time to time to let those who really don't know me or Venomous1 Racing understand and learn me a little better. I have met many at GTGs or in person at times, but many of you are in other states, countries, and even continents!!:rock: and I will likely never get the honor of meeting you in person, although with the growth of the VTCOA I believe we could see a Huge ASS :thrasher: GET TOGETHER that would be historic!! Friends and members from all over the world getting together in a localized place to share our passion for these awesome machines.

I am and have been a car nut since a baby:rock: I've played with HOT WHEELS cars, radio control cars, built more models than I can count, built more real vehicles than I can count. Being I am going to be 39 years old next week I consider myself to have many more decades of building hot rods of all kinds but mostly based on the Viper Trucks and Coupes.

Bought my first car at 15 years old:thrasher: after years of saving and mowing yards and babysitting. It was a 79' Ford Futura with a 302ci and a 4 speed!:rock: I was going to create a monster out of a car many didn't know about or think looked great. It really didn't, as it was a boxy, oversized Mustang, lol. I had it a few months till a guy offered me twice what I paid for it and decided I wanted a 1976 Suzuki 400 T/S motorcycle. It was a Dirt Bike with turn signals, headlight and brakelight, lol. Hardly the ideal "First Car":dontknow: so it lasted through the summer while I decided what kind of car I could afford ( parents would not buy me a car, and at 39 years old I respect that now, hated it then,lol) then I sold it for a 74' VW Beetle :mad: It was a trend back then and I did what I could to that 1600cc Bug:rock:
Had Porcshe wheels with Good Year Gatorback 50 series tires, nice stereo system with two M&M Godfather speaker, Scat short shifter, lowered, bumpers removed, tinted windows, dual point MSD distributor, Twin Delorto Two Barrel Carbs, on a Custom Intake, and at least 5 different exhausts :D and I changed them often, from Pacesetter, to Monza, to Scat, to a few custom exhausts I fabbed. I always was working on the POS, lol. Got to a point I hated it and a friend really wanted it so I sold the "Beetle" and acquired my next car, a 1986 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z, known as "Tony the Tiger",lol.

I'll add more about each car I owned and what I did to make them my own and faster. I'll try and find pics as well :D
Should be entertaining:)

I am a long time fan of the Viper in general and our beloved SRT-10 Viper Trucks and have been a member for several years and have a passion for our trucks. Mine has 95,000 miles and I bought my truck with low mileage!! :rock:
I have driven my truck, experienced all she has to give and all she needed inproving on. I have made several parts that will be released in the upcoming months that have been tested on my truck for upwards of 65,000 miles:D
I wanted to create my own parts that would benefit our trucks performance wise and safety wise and there are also many cosmetic modifications. What I wanted more was to be able to replicate the parts I had success with to help you, the entire Viper Community, go faster, look better, and be safer doing so all while representing the Viper Truck and Coupes and putting them on the map as a force to be reckoned with. I do all Research and Development on my personal ride and not use others as guinea pigs. ;) It's important to me that you have a succesful experience with my parts and service and that enhance our relationship as friends as well as a customer.

I've taken my bone stock 2005 Viper Ram Quad Cab and tried so many different parts and ideas to increase straight line performance as well as daily driver performance and appearance customizing. I have so much learning and research to do that my mind is often like a hard drive in your PC, constantly moving and creating files of ideas to continually improve upon my SRT-10 Quad Cab's success, as well as help other interested owners achieve their personal goals with their trucks. :D

I have Venom in my blood and my love for these trucks and cars is strong:drool: I hope to bring yall many new innovations as there is so much room for improvement and so many undiscovered means of feeding our Viper engine what it really craves.:burnout:

Thanks,
Scott AKA Dr.Viper

Last edited:
Sounds like you have a lot of love for these trucks brother keep it up. :rock::rock:

Yessir indeed I do. I look forward to helping each one of you acheive your goals with your trucks from appearance to performance.
Thanks for the words,
Scott AKA Dr. Viper

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, you've been bit

Ok apparently i don't know how to pm. I was going to but either way, I'm interested in some powder coating on my valve covers. Please text me at 2817997395. thanks, Ricky

Ok apparently i don't know how to pm. I was going to but either way, I'm interested in some powder coating on my valve covers. Please text me at 2817997395. thanks, Ricky

You need to have 50 posts in order to PM.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back