A Bit about Myself Burkerice07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burkerice07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, ive been a Member for a few months now. And I thought I would try to establish myself as one of the "Well Known’s." My name is Burke Rice, Im 19 and live in South Carolina. I am a Student at Central Carolina Technical College studying for my Associates in science, and my Automotive mechanics Degree.

My passion is Working on and restoring Vintage and Rare Automobiles. Below I will include some pictures of myself and my 5 Cars. My Parents have ALLOT of money, so in case you’re wondering im not a Drug Dealer.

This has been an Awesome Website; anybody who dabbles in old cars knows that after a long day driving something Vintage. It really leaves you wanting something a bit more reliable. That’s why I bought My SRT-10. A 2004 Black RC with only 8000 miles, 4000 from me in only 4 months. I love old cars and own a 1974 VW Bus, 1982 Porsche 928 S4, and a 1986 Yamaha Virago 750cc Motorcycle. I try my best to turn a Profit, but most of the time when I do something, it is usually with junk parts that I find lying around. The picture of the old Dakota was my Preveous Dodge, and yes it dose have a Train Horn and Bull Horns.

Just trying to establish myself as one of the Locals, I check this website EVER day, and could have done anything to my truck so far without you guys Help {especially you, SilvrSRT10} you have all been a Huge Help. And I can Promise you I will be a member here for a VERY long time...

Attachments

• Regular porsche.jpg
    Regular porsche.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Car show Porsche.jpg
    Car show Porsche.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 125
  • rear porsche.jpg
    rear porsche.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Front bus.jpg
    Front bus.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Rear Bus.jpg
    Rear Bus.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 44
  • old truck.jpg
    old truck.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Da Ram srt.jpg
    Da Ram srt.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 54
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 85
You're a lunatic................... You'll fit right in.............

Thanks for the insight...............

Good morning to you all.........

D

Burkerice07 said:
Just trying to establish myself as one of the Locals, I check this website EVER day, and could have done anything to my truck so far without you guys Help {especially you, SilvrSRT10} you have all been a Huge Help. And I can Promise you I will be a member here for a VERY long time...
Ohhhh crap!!! What am I getting blamed for now???:dontknow: Glad your enjoying the site. I'll take the Porsche as thanks for all my help.:D Always did like the 928's. I just can't fit in them.

Oh yeah, Your gonna be sorry you posted that last picture. I will haunt you the rest of your life.:D

Last edited:
Welcome and enjoy your truck!:)

Now all you guys and gals,
We have a young one here,

Be kind! ....;)

I'm joking, BLAST HIM!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Lemme see if I can help ya! :D

Oh, and welcome! :party: :rock:

Welcome to the Family

Welcome to the forum.... enjoy and have fun:rock: :burnout:

Roz-SRT said:
Lemme see if I can help ya! :D

Oh, and welcome! :party: :rock:

I was wondering when that picture would make it into your avatar!!!:)

welcome to the site. btw, you got any Grateful Dead stickers on the VW? its not authentic and original unless it has a Steal Your Face sticker on it.

Last edited:
Welcome to the RBC!

I would like the Porsche, but the VW Van is fun!! If you want to sell it, let me know.

:D

Well to be honest, I just finished with Total overhaul of the bus motor, New Rings, valves, Clutch Carburetor and Glass pack exhaust and everything, about $2,000 worth of stuff. The interior is the best shape of all, All it really is on the inside is a gigantic house on wheels, Its the camper version so the rear bench seat folds into a bed that I keep Queen size mattress sheets on, I’ve slept in it in parking garages I know almost 100 times now. Make me an offer on it if your interested. I was kind of looking to pass it on now.

PS Ask anybody who owns one, I only pay like $17 ever 6 months for insurance. Not only because it is classified as a camper, But also an Antique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back