A/C Delete

I have not driven it yet, the cab is back on and most of the wiring is done. I still have a few loose ends to finish an then reassemble the interior.

It still needs final tuning which hopefully will happen in April or May. We still have snow on the ground, although the weather is currently very nice and won't take long for imthw snow ro disappear at this rate.

While I'm on the picture kick at the moment, heres a shot of the "non-compressor" location.

IMG_0297.jpg

:rock::rock::rock:

that looks great:rock::rock::rock:

How much do you gain or should I say "free up" by doing this?

I was debating if I wanted to sell and I guess I probably will. Shipping maybe a killer on some of it though. What are you after?

I was debating if I wanted to sell and I guess I probably will. Shipping maybe a killer on some of it though. What are you after?

Well my truck needs like 80% of the system, but Dom is sending me some stuff so after i get that stuff ill see what i still need from there. Think i will need at lease of of the lines from the engine bay, might need that black canister and im not sure if ill need anything from under the dash yet...Didnt realize your from canada that might get expensive lol but ill definitly hit you up after i get my parts and see if we can work something out

Back