A/c lines at compressor. 2004

toofast_28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for AC lines or even just the ends to mate to the AC compressor. 2004 truck. Or anyone have a part number of one that works? Fine with a used one too, just need the ends, cutting it up to make hoses longer.

I'll get back to you end of the week. Ordered hose ends to make my own hoses, I need custom anyways. If they don't fit, I'll need them both.

The ones I bought worked. Real nice pieces from coldhose.com manifold ends with threaded AN type fittings so you can make lines any way you want.

The ones I bought worked. Real nice pieces from coldhose.com manifold ends with threaded AN type fittings so you can make lines any way you want.

That's exactly what I need for my custom build, could you share the part numbers?

That's exactly what I need for my custom build, could you share the part numbers?

Chrysler 10S17 10SRE18C Compressor Suction and Discharge Block Fitting Set for Oring Compressors. SKU: AA1277-AA1278

Mine is a 2004 engine if it makes a difference. The 10S17 number is on the data plate on my AC compressor, which when attached to the engine is a bitch to see.

Chrysler 10S17 10SRE18C Compressor Suction and Discharge Block Fitting Set for Oring Compressors. SKU: AA1277-AA1278

Mine is a 2004 engine if it makes a difference. The 10S17 number is on the data plate on my AC compressor, which when attached to the engine is a bitch to see.

Thanks, much appreciated....:rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back