A/C removal

madmanadam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any one running with out A/C, removed? Is there a shorter belt?

thx
Adam

i've asked that for years.

620K6-6LPK1575

This is a 6 rib belt. It will work. Or you can get a 7 rib belt like I did. I'll have to go look at the 7 rib for a part number if someone wants it.

How about a belt for the AC delete, and V1R ud pulley?

I have that on my truck. I've been running mine A/C delete for over five years. Well, as long as I'm racing it, summers here require A/C, lol. I'll dig up some belt numbers tomorrow.

That would be awesome...because I'm in England and most likely going to Germany for the next two years, so really no need for AC. I would really appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the record, I've used the six rib belt for years with no problems. Noid found a seven rib one though. I don't remember rib count on belt I used with underdrive pulley.

I'm running ac delete and UD pulley. Belt - NBH 25070622 (7 ribs) from napa auto parts, fits perfect.

620K6-6LPK1575

This is a 6 rib belt. It will work. Or you can get a 7 rib belt like I did. I'll have to go look at the 7 rib for a part number if someone wants it.

Sorry but this is for a under drive pulley.

weight savins??

i would guess close to 20 lbs.

a/c comp., mountin bracket & bolts, condensor, both lines to fire wall, accualator & freon.

Thanks to all,
I do have u/d pulley made by Dyno motive (Ronnie).
Hoping similar to VR1.

Here is the 7 rib belt for the under drive pulley.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    567.6 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back