A couple of finished projects to share...

Texas Yellow Fever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a couple of projects we rolled out today, thought I share them with them that care about such stuff...the van is a complete wrap, every inch of it is covered in vinyl, it turned out pretty cool...:D

Attachments

• DSCF1466.JPG
    DSCF1466.JPG
    463.3 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCF1467.JPG
    DSCF1467.JPG
    451.7 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF1468.JPG
    DSCF1468.JPG
    449 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCF1469.JPG
    DSCF1469.JPG
    455.6 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF1470.JPG
    DSCF1470.JPG
    482.2 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCF1471.JPG
    DSCF1471.JPG
    468.6 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF1472.JPG
    DSCF1472.JPG
    483.9 KB · Views: 72
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Here's a couple of projects we rolled out today, thought I share them with them that care about such stuff...the van is a complete wrap, every inch of it is covered in vinyl, it turned out pretty cool...:D

Steve...Wow it looks great.....Nice...:):)

K-80-123 said:
Steve...Wow it looks great.....Nice...:):)

Thank you, how are you guys doing Walt? I hope everyone is getting through this difficult time...if you ever need anything, I'm only 90 miles away...at least most of the time.

Hey Steve,

Both look great!

What does something like a van wrap cost?

Will

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Thanks. Did you get your stuff installed yet?

yes, the air filter...:eek: , no time yet.. restoring our house, moving next week, last week before holidays with buziness ....hope within 2 weeks to have some time....:mad:

can you rap my black truck in yellow and make it a yellow fever hahahah --looks great --you do great work ---keep it up steve

It's amazing how that stuff looks.

The dealer where my wife bought her Infiniti has a QX56 completely wrapped as a promotional vehicle. I could not believe how good it looked, even up close.

Good job Steve. You deserve a ice cold beer.:D :rock:

Looks great Steve!

How hard would it be for amateurs to do a trailer like that? We have a 20' trailer that we are thinking about getting lettered. Do you think we should just bite the bullet and have a guy install it or could we have you do the design and send us the vinyl?

Thanks!

Paul

Looks good steve:rock: Got my steering wheel emblem today.. Should I put some clearcoat on it?

amtrucker22 said:
Looks great Steve!

How hard would it be for amateurs to do a trailer like that? We have a 20' trailer that we are thinking about getting lettered. Do you think we should just bite the bullet and have a guy install it or could we have you do the design and send us the vinyl?

Thanks!

Paul

Paul, I can talk you through it, no problem. I would not suggest someone try a complete wrap by them selves but trailer lettering/graphics should be doable if you are pretty good at doing stuff. I'd love to work with you on a design...:rock:

kyle's srt10 said:
Looks good steve:rock: Got my steering wheel emblem today.. Should I put some clearcoat on it?

Some have, some have not. It's really up to you, they won't fade or anything with out it. Those that have say they look better...I haven't seen one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back