A couple of pictures from Jase's belated birthday dinner

eddie102870

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just thought i'd share a couple of pics's from Monday night. we always get together on everyone's birthday and eat and hang out.
DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

Jase with his grandparents
DSC_0146.jpg

Tired of his aunt taking pictures
DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

Saylor doing what she does now.
DSC_0141.jpg

FATJACK said:
Great pics Eddie, damn he has lost some weight!!!
dawn's working on that, bad thing is im gaining too...lol he said they've been in the field alot lately so it hard to gain eating c-rats with all the running they do. i'm just glad he is home. cant wait till next week.

Nice pics eddie! Thanks for sharing!

I know it feels good to have him home!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

he said he wasnt touching a razor till he got back to cali. looks a little scraggly. he's headed to Auburn tonight to spend the night with his buddies. hope i dont have to go bail him outta jail.

eddie102870 said:
he said he wasnt touching a razor till he got back to cali. looks a little scraggly. he's headed to Auburn tonight to spend the night with his buddies. hope i dont have to go bail him outta jail.
get ready for that 3am call with him naked again:D

Lovely family, Eddie.........

Thanks for sharing them with us..........

Ooooo rah........

D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
jsut give Jace my number eddie, LOL maybe it will keep you from having to get up at 4 am :D
didnt get the call last night so all must be good....lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back