A couple of went to the 1/8 mile in Homestead last night.

SANTEEN

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went out to the track last night to try out my MH DR's last night. I finally talked Roger (kickinassrt-10) into going out there. Nice truck, by the way and it was great to finally meet you. Also, I guess Alex(litemup) got tired of hearing me bitch so much on here about noone coming out, so he showed up in is S/C RC. He has a super sick truck. I did learn soemthing from him though. If you come out to a non-prepared track on street tires, with a truck puttin' down 600+ horespower, you'll spend your entire run keeping your ass end from coming around on ya. :D Also, and don't boo the guy, there was a twin turbo Hennessy '06 QC, a twin to mine. He was actually a cool guy and bought the truck already set up from a guy in Kentucky.
Me and Roger 1st run

Me vs a G37 Coupe

Roger and I run 2

I'll post some more soon. We also got a couple of pics.

Oh yeah. The M&H DR's hook great!!!!! That's the only thing that kept me in front of Roger's truck. If not, we would have been dead even.

Here's Roger and I in a really close run. We couldn't tell who won. But the more I look at the video, I think he caught me at the end. I knew I shouldn't have given him that tip for launching off the line with street tires.;) :burnout:

Roger killin' a Mustang. That guy had no idea that a 6,000 lb truck was about to put a whoopin' on him.:rock:

Me vs 300zx.

This guy in the green viper was an embarassment to the viper community. He stalled on his first run against the El Camino and barely got off the line on the second run. Maybe he just got the car that day. I'll give him the benifit of the doubt.

Great clips man, Looks like you guy's had a good time. Thanks for sharing.:rock:

Those were great, you guys sent some sporty cars home with there tails between there legs.:rock: :rock:

Yes we did. And, if Alex would have brought his slicks it would have been alot uglier for those guys.

I can't see the videos on my phone. So I'll check it out when i get home. I had a greY time. It was nice to
meet you and your family .....super cool people to know!

kickinassrt-10 said:
I can't see the videos on my phone. So I'll check it out when i get home. I had a greY time. It was nice to
meet you and your family .....super cool people to know!
Likewise brother. Do you want me to add your name to the Panama City GTG list or are you gonna man up and add your name yourself?:D

Looks like a great time was had Steve..:rock: .10-4 on the M&H...I know how Alex felt trying to launch a SC RC on street tires with no track prep..:argh:

SANTEEN said:
This guy in the green viper was an embarassment to the viper community. He stalled on his first run against the El Camino and barely got off the line on the second run. Maybe he just got the car that day. I'll give him the benifit of the doubt.

YeA the viper was a bad scene. All show. He needs some practice but I do too! I can't wait to see the videos when I get home!

Hey I need the guys name that did your tails. I want to send him mine to do.

Those vid's were great the more I watch the more i want to go back! In that one vid you can see my rear break loose and get a little sideways.... That one is really really close, we need to film the lights to see!

I was actually impressed with the set up they had down there. Nice family atmosphere, cool car show, but the only thing lacking was the track prep (none). We were basically street racing legally.

At least it takes the kids off the street.

LitemUp said:
I was actually impressed with the set up they had down there. Nice family atmosphere, cool car show, but the only thing lacking was the track prep (none). We were basically street racing legally.

At least it takes the kids off the street.
Alex, that's probably the best way to describe it. It's legal street racing, for now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back