A/F pressure gauge

sim333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a A/F pressure gauge and i have no clue which wire i splice into the o2 sensor. Anyone have pics or know which one?:dontknow:

Whoa!!! don't be splicing into no O2 sensor wire!!!!!! you will need to weld in an O-let to screw the sensor, supplied with the A/F guage ,into the exhaust pipe close the manifold. any muffler shop can do it for you.

Whoa!!! don't be splicing into no O2 sensor wire!!!!!! you will need to weld in an O-let to screw the sensor, supplied with the A/F guage ,into the exhaust pipe close the manifold. any muffler shop can do it for you.

just need to get a wide band sensor that will work with that gauge, O2 bung, get it welded in & install da gauge

:rock::rock::rock:

thought that Ironhead responed to this?????:dontknow:

$40 for a afr gauge? My AEM AFR gauge cost me $230 + $75 for a shop to weld in the 02 bung into my pipe. I bet that gauge wont give you anywheres close to a accurate reading.

if not mistaken simms, thats a narrow band guage, hence the lower price, but it will not give you an accurate reading, but will give you some pretty lights,
you need a wide band guage to give a more accurate reading,

She took it back for me yesterday. I might try to pick one up from you Tony when i get the shifter.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back