A few new mods done today!!

hawk02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Street Scene mirrors(took a chance but really like the look!!), carbon fiber door and tailgate handle covers, Lloyd's mats(for shows and cruise nights!!) and a new billet Jeg's shifter handle(threads were screwed up on the shifter somehow but was still able to install). Coming along a little at a time. Hopong to do the oil lines and rear lowering blocks on Saturday.:drool:P1010007.JPG

P1010006.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010005.JPG

P1010009.JPG

P1010008.JPG

P1010001.JPG

Looks good man. I have those same handle covers. They tie in nice with my CF wheel center caps from Tony. I think they help break up the gloss paint and tie in with my flat black wheels as well.

I get more compliments on my door handle covers and the wheels than almost anything else on my truck lol. People get excited when they see "carbon fiber" lol

That paint looks flawless bud, I hope I can get mine looking that good again. Whoever had it before me really didnt take proper care of the finish.

Thanks..... Actually I'm having it professionally buffed in a month or so, up close the paint is a mess, IMO.......

Looks good Chris! You should have it ready for May! :D

I'm hoping to and the handle is from Jeg's.

I was thinking of a shifter like that just today how do you like it just cruising?

Thanks Scott and the handle works great just cruising. It added a little height too.

Thanks Ralph, looking forward to seeing yours at MS!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks for all the compliments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ralph, looking forward to seeing yours at MS!!!!!!!!!!!!

His truck is definitely a sight to behold! Makes my truck look so.....normal. :D

andysiphone095_zps589fecaf.jpg

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back