A few new mods (pics)

wannarace?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know its not really anything new but I painted the "Viper Powered" logo in the hood liner and I think it looks awesome. It really adds a lot to the look of the truck and I just wanted to thank everyone who gave instructions and pictures of it on this forum.

Also I replaced all the grilles with billet ones and i think it gives the truck a totally different appearance. I love the way it looks. They were a pain to put on. Even had to come up with some new ways to attach them but it works. Let me know what ya'll think.

P.S.- won my first trophy at a car show today. I love this truck. :rock:

Attachments

• DSCN1311.JPG
    DSCN1311.JPG
    911.8 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCN1312.JPG
    DSCN1312.JPG
    876.6 KB · Views: 190
  • DSCN1424.JPG
    DSCN1424.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 120
  • DSCN1426.JPG
    DSCN1426.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 78
  • DSCN1430.JPG
    DSCN1430.JPG
    940.6 KB · Views: 97
Very Nice....

Beautiful truck! Where did you get the grills?

Looking GOOD !!!! I did the Billet grill route,made the mistake of gettting them from different vendors !One that said they were powder coated,NOT !!!Took them off and switched to the Black and Yellow theme !!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks to everyone for the comments. Had a great time at the show.

outnumbered said:
Beautiful truck! Where did you get the grills?

I got the grilles from the guy on ebay that sells them. they look good but there's not really any instructions about how to put them on.

mopower1958 said:
Looks nice for a RED truck!!! I painted my hoodliner with 5 cans of semi-gloss black then did the Viper Powered in red. I like the looks of yours with two different colors.

I thought about keeping it all red but I figured I would just keep the logo the same as the badge on the hood. I used some fabric paint and it turned out nice. There was a guy with a corvette that painted the corvette logo on his hood liner. He used model paint though. looks like he had a little trouble staying in the lines...

by the way, I love your truck. The black with the red looks AWESOME. Its one of the best looking SRT's I've seen.

Attachments

• DSCN1337.JPG
    DSCN1337.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 19
  • DSCN1339.JPG
    DSCN1339.JPG
    775.1 KB · Views: 30
i like the look of your truck... clean :D i'm gonna give mine some TLC tommorow! :rock:

Sharpi

You shouldve seen it before I cleaned it... and its impossible to keep those wheels clean.
Took a while to get it shinin'. then I was up til 2 in the morning cleaning the interior.

wannarace? said:
You shouldve seen it before I cleaned it... and its impossible to keep those wheels clean.
Took a while to get it shinin'. then I was up til 2 in the morning cleaning the interior.

long as the beer was cold and you had some good music it ain't a thang.. :D

are your rims stock? in your sig they look like 24s or something :D

Sharpi

Sharpimage said:
long as the beer was cold and you had some good music it ain't a thang.. :D

are your rims stock? in your sig they look like 24s or something :D

Sharpi

If only I was 21... dang. But the music was great. Rockin' out the whole time.

and yeah, rims are stock. I think the lowering kit makes the wheels look a little bigger. they tuck up under the truck nicely.

wannarace? said:
If only I was 21... dang. But the music was great. Rockin' out the whole time.

and yeah, rims are stock. I think the lowering kit makes the wheels look a little bigger. they tuck up under the truck nicely.
i hear ya :D yeah the lowering kit does make it look pretty good man.. congrats
on the trophy though :rock:

Sharpi

Congrats on the trophy bro! Looking good.

Cant wait to get my grill in and installed, its going to be sweet!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back