A few spare parts

Troy's QC SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have another spare intake....Would be perfect for those that want to get it ported or painted without the down time.

I also have a stock throttle body ( could send to Tony for porting & painting!)

OEM injectors and fuel rail

Right now its all complete and together and can be sent straight to Tony if someone wanted it......

$450 shipped as awhole

Transgo shift kit new $65 shipped

1pr interior door handles (1 left, 1 right) $40 shipped for both

Driver & passenger airbag $100 shipped ( out my wrecked hemi, never deployed)

02-05 bezel $75 shipped ( if you want a double din and don't want to cut your, have this one cut and painted to your liking)

Headlight/foglight with vent piece $ 40 shipped

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

I also have a:
full set of stock exterior door handles that i just replaced with painted ones thats 4 doors and the tailgate!

Wiper cowl

I can send these straight to Tony for you and you can have them painted like i did!

Kinda common sense but if needed I could post pics of these! Common support my mod fund

How much you looking to get for just the intake? Not that I can afford anything cause I am out of work due to surgery, just curious on what one runs. Thx Troy

Troy's QC SRT said:
I also have a:
full set of stock exterior door handles that i just replaced with painted ones thats 4 doors and the tailgate!

Wiper cowl

I can send these straight to Tony for you and you can have them painted like i did!

Kinda common sense but if needed I could post pics of these! Common support my mod fund

Question for Tony... Do you think we could work out a deal where you get handles painted and then there is a core charge if you don't return them? Then we can keep this going? Let me know and thanks Tony

bump....anyone need a dual mode raptor shift light? $65 shipped anywhere in the U.S. I have one for sale as well, used it flawlessly in my hemi and dont have a need for it in the SRT!

here's the link to what I have exactly and they have instructions on how to wire it to our trucks but you can also wire it for any vehicle... They have pretty good customer service and talked me through wiring it on my hemi

Launch-Shift Light Order Form

How much does it cost to get the cowl powdercoated/painted? How much for the cowl shipped to 71603?

How much does it cost to get the cowl powdercoated/painted? How much for the cowl shipped to 71603?

I got mine painted by Tony's paint guy who did a really good job! But if you wanted I could ship to him and he could get it painted and shipped back to you....or i can ship it straight to you and you can get it painted locally..... as far as shipping i would have to box it up to get a quote......if your serious about getting it let me know and ill do that

I got mine painted by Tony's paint guy who did a really good job! But if you wanted I could ship to him and he could get it painted and shipped back to you....or i can ship it straight to you and you can get it painted locally..... as far as shipping i would have to box it up to get a quote......if your serious about getting it let me know and ill do that
How much do you want for the cowl? I can get it painted locally. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back