a few things for sale

eddie102870

Supporting Member
Reaction score
well dawn traded the Challenger and her Jeep on a Cadillac CTS-V yesterday so here's a few things for sale. it will be 10 or 12 days before the car gets here so i can still sell them out right if anyone is interested.
2008 Challenger srt-8 17k miles, Silver garage kept, magnaflow exhaust, diablo tuner(will sell seperately )$200.00 works on any LX platform 5.7 or 6.1 hemi will take $29000.00 for the challenger, thats what the dealer is giving me.
2010 Jeep wrangler 4 door sahara edition hard top power windows 4X$ 7400 miles Black with grey interior will take $28000.00 same deal
also have a car cover for the challenger i paid 250 for it but will take 100.00 if anyone wants it. also have a set of grey wheels like our trucks for the challenger, ill take 500 bucks for. thats all.
here's a pic of the car
20thclassreunion003.jpg

the jeep
IMG00081.jpg

Beth so needs to get that Chally :D

wesalbert said:
Beth so needs to get that Chally :D
she can get it, ill leave it like it is, that way i wont have to swap the tires back to the original wheels

I'll mention it again, but she is soooo happy her PT Cruiser is paid off.

Black1 said:
How much for the livestock in the back?? :D :D :D

..... Good luck with the sale, buddy. She'll love the CTS-V! :rock:
lol cows arent ours. we lease the pasture land to a friend who owns em.
Challenger is sold with the extra set of wheels and the cover. dealer brought a guy over today who bought it after he saw it. still have the diablo tuner left and the jeep:D

trade ya an 05 R/C for that challey with 10 or so payments left on it,comes with a spare block with new crank and k-1 rods ,and every bolt on you can buy lol

Last edited:
eddie102870 said:
lol cows arent ours. we lease the pasture land to a friend who owns em.
Challenger is sold with the extra set of wheels and the cover. dealer brought a guy over today who bought it after he saw it. still have the diablo tuner left and the jeep:D

Looks like Angus.... nice. :rock:

That Challenger looked SIIIICK with the SRT10 wheels. I bet that guy was happy, and got a good deal too. :cool:

Alright Eddie!!! Can't wait to see the new ride. What color? :rock: P.S. you can drop the story about it being Dawns car, ......Its us Eddie)

Last edited:
joemags54 said:
Alright Eddie!!! Can't wait to see the new ride. What color? :rock: P.S. you can drop the story about it being Dawns car, ......Its us Eddie)
the red pearl. it is her car, be the only one she'll have traded both he cars on it....lol

HOT RAM said:
PICS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sooooooooooo want one of those CTS-V Caddys :rock:
they said 10 days for it to arrive but ill post some when it gets here. oh and the diablo is sold

What part of bama you in? I see brewbaker so i take it Montgomery?

Eddie was there a dealer in your area that had a pearl white CTS-V?

kyle's srt10 said:
Eddie was there a dealer in your area that had a pearl white CTS-V?
montgomery had a white one, i just couldnt get them to do anything, didnt want white or black. Atlanta has about 4 or 5 two new ones and 2 2010's with low miles(a black and a grey)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back