a list of known weights for various parts

Dave T(BADVENM)

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe we could start a list of known weights for various parts/pieces. Start with the weight (minus passengers) of the rc and quad cabs.

Also list the known weight of the stock wheels and tires, tailgate, seats, etc. Basically, stuff that could be easily pulled off the truck for racing and the subsequent weight savings.

Add the known weight of the ae wheels and M&H drag tires and any difference in weight from stock. Stuff like that.

When new forum members or those of us who forget these weights we have a place to point ourselves/new comers to for the weight specs.

I just weighed the American Eagle 15x10 wheel with M&Hs 390 40 17 drag radial. This combo weighs 57 pounds.

Good idea, how about the actual weight on a factory original tonneau cover too. Anyone?
81lbs. is weight of 1 stock tire/wheel combo, according to ups shipping label on a spare I bought.

great thread idea....

I can't belive how heavy the brake rotors are...will try to weigh one....

Just weighed the stock tire and wheel while trying out my M&H tires. I got a weight of 78 pounds!!

Also weighed the jack and wrench for changing the tire...10 pounds.

Black1 said:
My fat-ass driving = 230lbs. :dontknow: :D

I tipped my scale at around 110 pounds, lifting and holding that 78 pound tire and wheel in the air was quite a chore!! :)

Nowwhat said:
great thread idea....

I can't belive how heavy the brake rotors are...will try to weigh one....

front rotors weigh 43LBS each
rear rotors weigh 25LBS each

Here is a baseline!! I weighed her with half a tank of gas, Stock tires and all stock equipment in place.

I weigh 225 lbs!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back