A little cruise over the week end

mopar_mudder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a little fall color car cruise over the week end. No I didn't bring the SRT, had to drive the Cuda :rock: . But we were represented by another member, but nobody told him the fastest color is red :dontknow:

DSCN1153.JPG

DSCN1152.JPG

DSCN1143.JPG

Did you fall and bump your head too? Black is the fastest color!!! :D

It has been scientifically proven that red or reddish colors are more aero dynamic resulting in being a faster color. This is a result of a perfect amount of sun ray reflection absorption.

I have yet to find a truck that knows what color it is! Enjoying the good natured conversation tho. BTW, my truck is BLACK, & I am the slow component in this combo.

Hey Mopar Mudder, what part of Wi you from? I used to live by Oshkosh, now living in Colorado again. Fall best time of year back there...

Hey Mopar Mudder, what part of Wi you from? I used to live by Oshkosh, now living in Colorado again. Fall best time of year back there...

Rice Lake, about 1 hour north of Eau Claire. Its gods country but not a Viper tunner is site.......
I drove through Vaile in an ice storm at night once, oh fun

Oh and why do you think they paint the valve covers red...... ;)

I do love black, had a black T/A. But I hate keeping black clean and looking good, don't know that I would ever get another black vehicle

Ha, I said that too 5 vehicles ago! Been up there to Cedar Lake Speedway by Somerset many times. Valve covers are red cuz nobody can see them unless ur hood is UP! Haha...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back