A little fun this weekend

fasnuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I finally got my 10 back out. Got the wheels replaced, with some new Nitto rubber, this is a long story on the wheels so I will just get to the point at hand.
So it's the first time she's been out in almost a month, and it's like I turned on a magnet. Before I would go out and people would avoid me like the plague.

First was a 10 QC he came flying up on me, I assume he thought I had a knock off, because when he caught up he looked over waved and turned off at the next street.

Next was a 2000ish Camero SS at least had exhaust, I don't know about mods, but he was pretty disappointed about the ass whooping he received. He took it gracefully, and went on about his business.

Finally was the 03 Mustang GT seemed mildly modded, not for sure, but I heard a mild cam, and he was running drag radials. I know that don't mean shit, but it makes me feel better if I believe it was modded. Anyway, he's jacking with me all the way down a relatively busy street, we get on a (pretty much unused) street and let them rip. After tearing him up pretty good I let of thinking he had let off when I was over 10 car lengths ahead of him. He tried his luck about six different times with the same end result. I would pull around 10 cars on him before I was out of third. He didn't take it so gracefully lol.

Either way, it made for a fun weekend, eventful more then the last few times I had her out. Not a bad result for a bone stock 10.

It was on the street, and I'm not proud of that. I did however keep it mellow on my end until we got to rarely used open back roads. The guy in the mustang was trying to get me to run him with cars around 3 lengths ahead of me. I keep my stupidity to the back roads where nobody goes, I know it's no safer because you never know, but damn the urge just overwhelms me sometimes lol.

Whats great is it seems people around here dont realize what these trucks are. They pull up thinking ahh its just a truck lol. Then i assume they think the trucks are governed, the mustang I ran, his last try was around a 50 mph roll. Hell, I was done cruising to the house when he came up around 50ish trying his luck again. I took off with him stayed right beside him to around 100 then just mashed the go pedal, and walked off from him. As soon as I hit 130 he turned off with his tail between his legs. It was pretty humorous.

My personal favorite was a Nissan Altima. I was the one under estimating on this one. We have a stretch of road (2 lane) conects 2 towns, it was around midnight. He had been messing with me for a while, light to light, the last time he jumped me I realized what it was all about, when I heard his turbo waste gate make its little noise lol. The road we got to is probably 20 miles almost a straight line, we got in it, I pulled about 2 cars on him when I went in to 6th. This is where he started pulling back up on me, so I droped back to 5th got around a car more on him. This is where we stayed for around 6 miles, he couldnt pull any on me, and I couldnt pull anymore on him. That was the longest 65 mph trip I have ever taken going back to town lol. 150ish for 10 miles vs 65 for 10 miles is for sure a night and day differance lmao. It was one of the funnest runs I had in a long time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back