A little tease

NSDQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully get the covers and mani on Friday. Intake mani was ported by JMB. My intake mani and valve covers still on my truck will be up for sale after this set goes on. Make me offers ;)

You got a link? Would have to get them stat since I'm trying to get this stuff on Friday...

not 100% sure. I had Justin just take it out of my core charge from my calipers along with the powdercoating. I'll PM you if I get a number from Justin.

Nice..now get some stainless steel ARP bolts when you put everything back together..

totally stainless has a great selection also & great shippin:rock::rock::rock:

Your truck is going to be SICK!!! I really like the orange and black theme.

Your truck is going to be SICK!!! I really like the orange and black theme.

Thanks man. I may delay on putting them on this weekend until I can get the SS ARP bolts and I think I'm going to go ahead and upgrade my valve springs so gotta get everything ordered this week.

Thanks man. I may delay on putting them on this weekend until I can get the SS ARP bolts and I think I'm going to go ahead and upgrade my valve springs so gotta get everything ordered this week.

Isn't Scott putting a cam in your truck this summer? Why not just have him do all of that while he has it apart?

Isn't Scott putting a cam in your truck this summer? Why not just have him do all of that while he has it apart?

No, not anymore. There was too many issues on my end with logistics in the sense of getting the truck to him and then getting back to Tennessee and then figuring out how I would get around town while the truck is in Texas, etc. Also, I filed for divorce from my wife and hired a lawyer, so that cost me a grand plus now she is demanding money and saying she is going to contest and go to court, so long story short, I had to hold off on some of the big ticket mods I was planning. That's why I sold the Paxton to SRT2SLOW and helf off on the cam. Just did what I could do that didn't break the bank like installing the exhaust and doing some visual upgrades and small bolt-on mods.

No, not anymore. There was too many issues on my end with logistics in the sense of getting the truck to him and then getting back to Tennessee and then figuring out how I would get around town while the truck is in Texas, etc. Also, I filed for divorce from my wife and hired a lawyer, so that cost me a grand plus now she is demanding money and saying she is going to contest and go to court, so long story short, I had to hold off on some of the big ticket mods I was planning. That's why I sold the Paxton to SRT2SLOW and helf off on the cam. Just did what I could do that didn't break the bank like installing the exhaust and doing some visual upgrades and small bolt-on mods.

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles man. It will all work out in the end, I hope. Either way, good luck and I am looking forward to seeing your truck finished. :D

Thanks man. I can't wait to get my dirty nasty intake manifold and valve covers off and get the new stuff on.

Thanks man. I can't wait to get my dirty nasty intake manifold and valve covers off and get the new stuff on.

When you're done, pics or GTFO!! :D With all due respect of course.

I can't say that you haven't.

Sorry to hear about divorce bro, don't let her read how much your spending on your truck though. :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back