A little update

Borden's SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know i havent been on here much lately but i thought id let you guys know that this fall i will be moving to Norfolk Va. to complete my final sea tour. This will happen in the end of Sept. I, sure I will still get down to fla every once in a while tho.

I am getting ready to sell my house so if anyone has any advice that would be helpful to sell it quick please let me know. Ive got to get the appraisal done soon and go from there.

Also anyone familiar with the Norfolk area any advice on a place to live and what to do while im there would be helpful.

Thanks.

Kingsland was a nice place. I lived right by the base for about a year with my brother.

Good luck on the move.

Norfolk has been Home Base since 1988.... What you want to know...

What kind of area do you want to live in?
How far are you willing to drive to work?
How long (Time frame) do you want to drive to and from work?
Do you want to Rent or Buy a home?
What Price Range?

Shoot me a pm with your questions and I will try to answer.... :D

Da1Chief said:
Norfolk has been Home Base since 1988.... What you want to know...

What kind of area do you want to live in?
How far are you willing to drive to work?
How long (Time frame) do you want to drive to and from work?
Do you want to Rent or Buy a home?
What Price Range?

Shoot me a pm with your questions and I will try to answer.... :D
pm sent. thank you

um I am close to you and oh yea my babies mama is a Norfolk police officer and she does not like me so you will probably get a ticket cause you look like you are going fast. J/K i told her she better give every muscle car and especially the Viper trucks A PASS.

Nice to see you post up Steve.....good luck on your move :rock:

Sent you a pm with a quick question :D

I will see you when you move up although my time is limited. I won't come back from deployment until August. Depending on ships Decom schedule I will most likely move to Newport for War College in either October or Jan. Let me know if you have specific questions on certain areas.

Smoke

Thanks everyone. I am going to PCB. Smoke your message on Facebook was helpful. I like to get as much input as I can.

Im not sure where I will be working yet but the ship's being built and i get out of scholl sept. 27 then go to Norfolk.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back