A message for Tim and others

Silverback

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tim, probably my biggest regret in doing this is that I will not be here on a daily basis to support you in your support of Lynette. This is deeply troubling to me, but not much I can do.

So, anytime you need to talk, give me a call. I'm here for you.

And everyone else, please do not forget Lynette's situation and please, please be there for Tim. Tim is strong, but everyone needs a little support now and then.

That's what I love about you, John....

And that's what I'm gonna miss........

Thanks for everything...

D

Well said John. Some good parting words.

Although I have never met anyone here I believe I have made some friends that I will meet some day. Now that I have time maybe I can get out a little.

The one thing this place has taught me is that no matter what your views when someone needs help we all step up and do what we can. I have supported any person that has had a please help this person thread because they are someone at one level I can identify with (this truck we love or have loved).

John is gone, which is a shame, but for those that remain I will support you as much as I can. We can all yell about politics and how the world is going to hell in a hand basket, but we are all here and talking to each other mostly. That says something. Let's try to respect each other and support each other as much as we can.

-jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back