A noob checking in

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheSickness said:
Only Red goes that fast ;) :marchmellow:

I beg to differ with you on that one!!! I have a black 04, taken it to 145.

Oh, and welcome to the madness 4 to 10, There definately is a wealth of knowledge on here.

Last edited:
Like They said .. Wing????

Then get your wallet out ...... and Welcome

You came to the right place, these folks have helped me out huge over the past 1.5 years. ........ Oh, and Red is the fastest Color, are your Valve covers Red?

Jim

Maybe membership should be conditional on proof that the applicant has a wing on his/her truck...or maybe we should have a minority status...

Just kidding, and it won't stop, please enjoy the site, you are family from post #1.

Congrats on you new 10...Your gonna love it more and more you
drive it...Black i guess is ok...:D Anyway enjoy and play safe...:rock:

BigDave1970 said:
I beg to differ with you on that one!!! I have a black 04, taken it to 145.

Oh, and welcome to the madness 4 to 10, There definately is a wealth of knowledge on here.
Yeah but your a Dumbass so that has you losing 15 basis point ............:thefinger:

4to10cyl said:
Well, these are the pictures I got from the previous owner. I've got some small plans with it. 5% tint, debadge, blacked out tails and third brake light, repaint the calipers, replace factory chrome grills, and put a new head unit in it. Oh and figure out why the stock sub isn't working.

l_e4e24395553e499f9515ad5922452e25.jpg

l_ac8318d1747ae9ad0fcbf6a42870cf9c.jpg

l_71ed1791885f85d68e1b88a7c668cb55.jpg

l_4f25293e48fb998869eb39f477575f41.jpg
nice pics & welcome to the WLVTTD !!!

Hey guys, I need to get more pics. These were the pics the old owner took. The wing is back on the truck ;)

Wing back on....well hell, welcome to the family!

You are obviously a wise man with wonderful taste.

4to10cyl said:
Hey guys, I need to get more pics. These were the pics the old owner took. The wing is back on the truck ;)

I feel better already ..... PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back