A Phone Call From Iraq

WILDMAN

We shood all give more support to our troops. We take our freedom forgranted. God bless out troops.

Wade

Hey everyone!
Just got an email from my brother and wanted to pass part of it along to you guys (because one of you is in it!!!)

"Kev

hey, sorry its been so long, just staying busy here.
Well we got the go ahead to fly to other bases to do missions. I am psyched for that. I received the first logo and will set it up to get the photo and post it on the site.
Things here are quieting down a bit. The verdict brought a bit of mortar rain, and when the weather gets bad, the haji's tend to have the availability to set up mortar attacks, but nothing major.
I guess next weekend is a big game. It really comes down to the winner of that being the National Champion. I am sure your neighbors will be having a HUGE bash.
It looks like I will be either coming back here somewhere between 2 and 6 months when I get back.
I will call you in the next few days. Take it easy.
"

So, who's the cool MF'er that sent the badge over? :) Fess up now...

Side Note: It's absolutely amazing how these men and women stay positive being in such a hostile (literally!) environment. I want to say it's us sending over good vibes, prayers and well-wishes, but another part of me thinks it's their grit, determination, and "ballsiness" (or ovaryiness, if you will). I guess the best way to do it would be to split it 50/50. Yeah. That's how I'll look at it.

KEEP KICKIN' ASS, BRI!

Kevan said:
So, who's the cool MF'er that sent the badge over? :) Fess up now...

If its the curved grey viper hood emblem with white double stick tape,that be me.
We want pics! .Good luck and thanks for all of your hard work.

Last edited:
Kevan....please contact your brother if possible today and let him know there are familys thinking of him today. We are thinking of all that are away from home to make this country what it is. " Thanksgiving "

My New Family of Friends of VTCOA

Hey all,

Brian here from Iraq, I want to thank all of you for the support, and the first emblem that was sent here, we have been a bit busy, but I will set it on one of the trucks here(Humvee's) and get that shot up within the next few days. The group here loves to see the new postings from you all, and we want to THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT, AND WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY HOLIDAY.

Thanks again for the support!!!!!!!!!!!

bwt: the first logo was sent by Mr. William Madrid, Thanks

ABH2 Brian Geier
US Navy Customs
BN Romeo
APO, AE 09391

Dear Brian and all the service personnel in Iraq....

So many of us do indeed support what you folks are doing over there.... We pray for you all and for the safety of all our troops worldwide....

I pray that this nation will come to the place where we decide to put all our efforts, material and strategy into a faster, more dedicated effort towards victory. And that it may come soon....

God bless all you badasses.... Give Al Qaeda and all our enemies hell in the fight for freedom in Iraq.....

We love you all....

SD

Bri- got your email. Thanks!

I'm sure these guys are dying for the shot of the Humvee with the Viper badge on it. I can picture it in my head....too funny. :D

Keep kickin' ass, man!

Silent D said:
Dear Brian and all the service personnel in Iraq....

So many of us do indeed support what you folks are doing over there.... We pray for you all and for the safety of all our troops worldwide....

I pray that this nation will come to the place where we decide to put all our efforts, material and strategy into a faster, more dedicated effort towards victory. And that it may come soon....

God bless all you badasses.... Give Al Qaeda and all our enemies hell in the fight for freedom in Iraq.....

We love you all....

SD
:withstupid: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :vroam:

Thank you Bro!! HOOYAH!!!!!!!!!:rock: ;) :p

The gun your borther sent a pic of (the Phalanx) I work on that military program, and well it is still classified, the pic should not be posted, but I wont tell anyone. He has some great pics.. here are a couple of the area also.. I am in Balad and have been here almost 1 yr now, and going to do one more over here.

Roger- My brother checks this thread occassionally so he'll see that you're near by. If you want to toss him an email: [email protected]

Sorry about the pic being posted. If you PM the file name to the Admin here, I'm sure they'll yank it. Better safe than up a creek. :)

RadoBrian said:
Hey all,

Brian here from Iraq, I want to thank all of you for the support, and the first emblem that was sent here, we have been a bit busy, but I will set it on one of the trucks here(Humvee's) and get that shot up within the next few days. The group here loves to see the new postings from you all, and we want to THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT, AND WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY HOLIDAY.

Thanks again for the support!!!!!!!!!!!

bwt: the first logo was sent by Mr. William Madrid, Thanks

ABH2 Brian Geier
US Navy Customs
BN Romeo
APO, AE 09391

Brian,
You are very welcome! It was the very least I could do. If there is anything you need , please dont hesitate to ask.The service you guys provide cannot be repaid.We are here to support you 110%.

We need pics of that emblem when you get a chance.
Stay safe, Bill

HERE ARE THE PICS!!!!!

Hey all, once again coming from the M/East. Well I know it has been a while, so I appreciate your patience. More other pictures to come!!!!!

Well, if it's not the best looking H1 in the desert, it's at least the fastest!

Looks awesome, Brian!

I wonder if they'd let you put a wing on the back....hmmm....

Kevan said:
Well, if it's not the best looking H1 in the desert, it's at least the fastest!

Looks awesome, Brian!

I wonder if they'd let you put a wing on the back....hmmm....

Id send him my old wing, but wifey and jerry bought it already.
Im glad to see the viper emblem is being put to use.Those "turbanators" wont know what hit-em.:D

Hahahaha!!! That looks great on the front of that monster!

Way to go!

Stay safe and as always, thanks for your service!!

The Clock winds down for us here

:star: Hey all. I am sorry it has been so long since I left a message here. We all still very much appreciate your support, and to show you. I am having a flag flown over our compound, and will take a picture with it when we bring it down. I can fly it for two days over Iraqi skies. I am very pleased to thank the Moring family of Orlando for their emblem. I will have it flown on a helicopter for you, and see if they want to let it fly on there for the rest of my time here. If you wish let me know. I am enclosing a picture of the flag flying and a few new ones, even a few from one of our gun shoots. I hope all is well for everyone there. Kev, thanks for setting this up.

Brian

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back