A question to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom,
I don't have a dog in this fight, but if you are going to air it out then I think you should air out the whole story. I have gathered from reading the forums over the last couple of years that you guys were friends and your truck stayed at his shop for a long time.
I have also read that you eventually got tired of waiting for it and got your truck back without the pre-planned work being done. Seems now that you are missing some parts.
I don't know any more than that (and don't really want to know). But for those here who don't know THAT much about your situation, your thread looks very imflammatory. Feel free to correct any of this if I got any of it wrong.

Sounds to me like the 2 of you used to be alot better friends than you are now. IMO that is contributing to the problems that you are now having. Sounds like this has become a personal issue between the 2 of you.

I have always respected BOTH of you and I hope you can resolve the situation. Having said all of that, I would be extremely pissed off if I paid for a paxton and only got a blower and airbox. I would follow Stinkers advice and go there personally and not leave until it was resolved.;)

............ you both are brothers. Sometimes you can only afford the high road for so long.
.............Stinker, perhaps you should be "Henry Clay" The Great Pacificator....do a google search, the guy worked wonders between two parties of people that had a wedge driven between them....much like this.
............ I did a search on tommy's threads started, looks like this has been an issue for way to long
............ I value the time I have invested in both these guys friendship to much to comment anymore. I appreciate both of you so much it hurts to see this issue has went on so long.
............ My birthday is March 1'st could we shoot for that date as having this issue wrapped up. My personnel goal is not to look at this thread again.
............ No drama from me Tommy, I'll be back next month...I've appreciate your's and Gary's guidence and knowledge. Both of you guys know none of use want to make a choice between two great guys.

Stinker has already mentioned the party involved...kind of who I thought given theres really only one vendor that sells Paxtons.

Stinker I did drive up there. 10 hours. I got there and at closing. The woudn't stay open or meet me - then i had trouble getting me stuff. I don't understand your reply.If you paid for a Paxton and didn't get you'd be pissed too. I don't have 20 hours to drive up there and back AGAIN.

Instead of all the drama and empty threats - how about just help me resolve getting me remaining parts.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by BOOMER
Quote:
Originally Posted by womsterr
hey bub. I'm home from 3 days in the ICU. On some major pain pills. Give me a holler at home tomorrow please? SEe ya...T

how ya doing man? feeling better yet?

wow, lets do this. lets conference call steve at all frieght, and hear what he has to say to me and you at the same time. there is also my security camera that has a video of the supercharger being loaded onto a pallet, with your engine and tranny, etc.
i think its on my hard drive where i stored the time stamped video run of you and me drag racing our trucks with you hitting reverse gear at the mopar nats and then your truck grenades and catches on fire on the track.-people from th stands brought us parts from your truck. also have the video of your truck after you drove it down the side of a barrel,at the mopar nats, along with other parts of body damage.
you know thats how you destroyed your truck, and then you filed the claim to your insurance company you hit a pot hole. then you had it towed all the way to my place and dumped it. yes, you dumped it. for 11 months you let it sit there.
but i think we should go ahead, get the authorities involved, including my states attorney general, and by all means, YOUR states attorney general.
its funny how i can send parts all over the world, after people have sent me a check, yet, they are always happy repeat customers.
i have customers who have had multiple services provided me every week over the past 2 years, and everyone of them has always been more than satisified, strange how you and i were friends and this happened. maybe our friendship was just a way for you to benefit. probably was, you wanted all the parts at cost and free labor....and had me deliver lowering kits to your customers, along with $2000 of other parts, and had one of my guys deliver a dirt bike to you, along with $1300 worth of riding gear and a trailer-to your house/mansion in Atlanta-all at my cost---which i was willing to do.
lets see......you filed an fake insurance claim on your truck....then spent that money which was suposed to fix your truck, on a new house.
11 MONTHS goes by, and you stilll didnt have an engine to me for your truck-NO ENGINE AFTER 11 months of waiting for you.i am supposed to care for you truck, that i am storing becuase you spent your fradualent insurance check.
but then even AFTER you get me an engine, i call you up, beacuse this so called great engine-(which this shows your integrity---you have tried pawn off on some upsuspecting member here) has used lifters in it, and the cam chain is so loose i can pull it off the sprockets. not to mention the engine takes a huge force to turn it over, telling the bottom end isnt right. then you tell me that 1 main journal had to be turned down, as after nitriding it was warped?? that defies the laws of physics. and i then tell you that NO i wont install this engine, as it has problems. so you and i have words about this project has waited on you long enough. and you should come and get your truck and parts. even after that, you tell me not to post about how your engine has issues, because you are going to sell it, and that no one should know about how your truck was a salvaged wreck, and you got the title cleaned up, that stuff should be kept quiet. whos the crook??
we agree that you will come up on SATURDAY MORNING (as you know i have a retail business and SATURDAY is our BUSIEST day of the week)-that way you can lay hands on all of your stuff, and see that its all there, and i can help you with anything you need.
well at 11'o clock you call me and tell me you still have your kids with you and you just now borrowed a car trailer. you are supposed to be here all ready, becuase we close at 4 and i have to deliver 2 atvs to a customer in Illinois, over 3 hours drive.
you never made it before 4pm.
so we ship you engine, tranny and super charger to you. i have it listed on the bill of lading and my security cameras show it being loaded.
then all this has went down over the past few weeks.
do you think i woud risk my entire reputation over a supercharger i got for you at my cost? do you think i would send the frigging blower itself and not just keep it all? do you really think i am that stupid?
yet even after all of this, you called me last friday to tell me to go ahead and get you a clutch and some other parts, and would i sell them to you at cost? unbelieveable dude, you are an opputunist at the very best, and you are trying to screw me the same way you did your insurance company-and the people you are trying to pawn your damaged goods on to

Not an opporunist. I sent you a response. I paid for it. The pallat arrived shrink wrapped and as a result there can be no claim.

I sent you an offer - lets put this to bed. I paid for a Paxton and don't have one...period...

If there is a security tape that would have been great if it was mentioned a month and half ago when I started going through the claim process.

There are no issues with the engine - it was built by Proline and still there. That was simply a fabrication to continue the delay. Additionally you clearly don't remember me sending you NEW cam sproket and chain set and a NEW set of lifters which I had to call 15 times to get back.

Last edited:
HMMMM just got a pm from Tom?

your full of it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your completly out of your mind. I have called him 100s or times, emailed, PMd...no response...although he says he'll get right back to me.

WTF are you talkiing about in your response? If you paid for a paxton, would you expect it? I did drive to evansville...called him from 5 miles away at closing and he wouldn't stay open to let me pick the shit up. What the hell does that mean. I drove up 10 hours.

You have some fucking nerve to post about shit THAT YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT.

I'll will be HAPPY to meet you anytime....
04 SRT-10 Silver #406 of 3,057

Tom do yourself a favor and leave me outta this, My truck was 1400 miles away , I got pissed took off, and drove it overnight, when I got there, they were closing, I got a room, and was there the next morning.

what I am saying is , if you are that pissed at someone, take it to them face to face.

I really dont know what was so hard to understand about my reply:dontknow:
ps
I could say tons, but my thereapy is working well that I have been taking, so my anger is tons less. but still dont threaten me in any pm it would not be in your best interest

This really sucks. I thought something was terrible wrong when you had to tow your truck home, you lost your wheels at his hes shop. WTF! I'm having a hard time with that. I can't belive your truck was even left outside to begin with.
I remember someone on here selling just a partial paxton setup that was missing most of the stuff. Before anyone could even read the thread Boomer had already made the deal with this guy to buy the partial kit. Maybe thats what you got from him. Good luck with this, but I think its going to take more than luck.

sleeper said:
This really sucks. I thought something was terrible wrong when you had to tow your truck home, you lost your wheels at his hes shop. WTF! I'm having a hard time with that. I can't belive your truck was even left outside to begin with.
I remember someone on here selling just a partial paxton setup that was missing most of the stuff. Before anyone could even read the thread Boomer had already made the deal with this guy to buy the partial kit. Maybe thats what you got from him. Good luck with this, but I think its going to take more than luck.
since you are not in the loop, and i am not going into it all with you:
heres the short version. we are a small shop. some one dumos there truck here. we cant keep storing it if they spent the money on other things.
it sat here for 11 months waiting on him.
keep in mind this truck doenst run, and it cant be moved easy, since the transmission was completley exploded, the drive shaft bent and the back of the engine torn off. it does not roll well
i have the recipeit for the parts i bought new from Paxton, to go with the used parts i bought from Fred. Fred i am sure will back up what i purchased from him, and that coinicides with the my paxton invoice. if i was going to ruin my business and shaft someone, why would i not keep his new head unit (blower), thats the part that is worn when you buy a used unit? comeon, i think you all know me better than to think i would throw everything away over something like this? give me a break

Last edited:
As the saying goes, I don't have a dog in this fight. However I have been on these forums (The NFFF and here) long enough to know most of the history behind this.

For those that do not know the entire history behind this, you need to do some research prior to making any decisions one way or the other.

I'm not going to come out and say one's a liar or anything like that. I will however say that I will continue to support Gary and buy products from him.

Part B of the story - truck and motor and paxton and $2500 rertainer sit there for 6 months with promise it gets worked on each month.

Yes - I didn't even mention that my $5000 2 piece billet wheels and tires went missing too while there. But I'm so unreasonable I didn't even mention it in my post above. I have written those off - and wasn't able to make a claim with my insurance.

All I want is the rest of my paxton kit bro...or cash equivalent so I can replaace it.

Well....well....well....I don't want to get involved here because Boomer did the work on my truck (in which I am extremely happy with). Both Boomer and Womsterr are long time members and I support each of there comments, suggestions, etc.....
I had my truck at Boomers for about 5 months or so.....Had really no problems with my truck being there for that long (although he did mention it would only be about 2 months)---but nevertheless, I love my truck now....I do have to admit that I had a K&N filter set-up on my truck that I did not get returned with all my other stock parts....I talked to Gary about this and he said he sent it back with my other things....well I don't have it, nor do I care for it now....
I, myself, have written Boomer countless PM's with no response.....I put a shit load of money in his pocket for my whole set up on my truck....But to Boomers defense: I know he is extremely busy....no doubt about that....but everytime I call for a question I am told he is with a customer---I can call 10 times with in a two hour span and I get the same response....Also to Boomers defense I had a few problems with my truck (in which I still have a few problems), but I took it down to him and he did offer me to take his truck home til he fixed it....but I would like to be there when it is being fixed.....so I told him I would bring it back at a later date.....but he is so busy, so when will I, or he, have time to do this????
Like I said, I respect both Boomer and Womsterr. But a few issues on both sides I can feel each others pain. I would like to finish this up by saying....I don't post much on here, but I have been around for awhile...both sites....also, I hate saying this, but I believe you, Boomer, have taken alot on in the past year or so....Slow down alittle and get caught up on everything....old issues and new.....I think there is to much on your plate...making things, installs, the business, etc.....I think it is more important to take care of your old customers that have paid you the money to do a certain job, than those of your new customers.....kinda just makes you feel like you are getting reeled in, then released back in the water with no hopes of being caught again.....
Please everyone.....I have said this a millions times before....I respect everyone on this site....I will continue to support everyone on here and I will continue to give Boomer my business----it's called loyalty!!!!
So with all that said....lets all get along....:D And Boomer---get ready for that NOS kit....I'm ready for that install.....plus maybe a cam, etc, etc:D ...

Last edited:
Like I said before stickey...

As I see it...you have each others attention.....

Perhaps a cease fire and PMs are prudent at this point....

More to the point....I don't think anybody wants to know anymore about alledged fraud....whether filing a claim or acceting the monies from said claim as payment for services......uglllllyyyyy.....

Nowwhat said:
Like I said before stickey...

As I see it...you have each others attention.....

Perhaps a cease fire and PMs are prudent at this point....

More to the point....I don't think anybody wants to know anymore about alledged fraud....whether filing a claim or acceting the monies from said claim as payment for services......uglllllyyyyy.....

hush man!! its just getting good!

anybody got a napkin? my chicken is extra greasy today:D

Stinker said:
69 members and 44 guests

now which thread do you think they are watchin?:p

The one where the SRT10 is beating up on the Harley Truck!

In all seriouness, I'm really starting to like this site more and more. I have made some good friends, and hope to continue that trend. Consequently, I really hate seeing this kind of stuff; especially amongst friends.

Last edited:
Stinker said:
69 members and 44 guests

now which thread do you think they are watchin?:p
POPCORN.gif

There is no fraud Mikey - its all smoke show to avoid the issue...

If there really is a security tape showing the paxton being loaded as was said earlier on the thread I will drop the issue, and issue a public apology to Boomer. I just need to see the tape. This is the first it was mentioned even after dealing with this issue with Fedex claims for months. Fedex claims it was never put on the palate. If thats the case and there is video...end of discussion - I am wrong.

I was told the same thing about the video when my wheels were stolen. NEver got that either...

Last edited:
outnumbered said:
Consequently, I really hate seeing this kind of stuff; especially amongst friends.

Agreed dude.

You have no idea how bummed I am to reach this point. I still hope we can make ammends. I mean I'm willing to deal...am I so damn unreasonable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back