A question to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn this is a sad situation guys :( I agree that you should definately try and resolve this through PM's and/or calling one another instead of the mudslinging going on that just makes for entertainment for other forum members to read! I hope you guys can come to some sorta resolution...good luck!!

Craig said:
Damn this is a sad situation guys :( I agree that you should definately try and resolve this through PM's and/or calling one another instead of the mudslinging going on that just makes for entertainment for other forum members to read! I hope you guys can come to some sorta resolution...good luck!!

WERD!

The only people that know what has happened is Tom and Gary. Gary has a lot more at stake with a negative board posting than Tom obviously. Gary has his back pushed against the wall and has to say anything/everything to save his rep on this board. Gary is the golden boy of this board, everyone knows it. Look at the countless threads started with people having issues getting in touch with him. The response is always the same, he's a "good bro", which trumps everything in some people's mind.

It seems REAL simple at this point. Gary claims to have a video of the pallet being loaded with everything. Tom claims he's never been told of such a video over the past 45 days while filing a claim with fedex. Tom and Gary both agree the pallet showed up with missing parts. Gary claims fedex stole them, Tom claims gary never put them on the pallet.

If Gary wants to end this, spend 20 minutes finding that video and post it. Gary comes out smelling like a rose and perserves his reputation. Tom will issue his public apology and every moves on. Gary has said this video exist, is there any reason for him not to produce it at this point?

worm....it that true about the built motor u r trying to sell? guess that'd make sense why you wouldn't want to install that bullit proof monster. I had seriously inquired about it.

1Fast400 said:
The only people that know what has happened is Tom and Gary. Gary has a lot more at stake with a negative board posting than Tom obviously. Gary has his back pushed against the wall and has to say anything/everything to save his rep on this board. Gary is the golden boy of this board, everyone knows it. Look at the countless threads started with people having issues getting in touch with him. The response is always the same, he's a "good bro", which trumps everything in some people's mind.

It seems REAL simple at this point. Gary claims to have a video of the pallet being loaded with everything. Tom claims he's never been told of such a video over the past 45 days while filing a claim with fedex. Tom and Gary both agree the pallet showed up with missing parts. Gary claims fedex stole them, Tom claims gary never put them on the pallet.

If Gary wants to end this, spend 20 minutes finding that video and post it. Gary comes out smelling like a rose and perserves his reputation. Tom will issue his public apology and every moves on. Gary has said this video exist, is there any reason for him not to produce it at this point?

And the video prooving the 2 piece wheels didn't go missing while in his shop?:dontknow:

1Fast400 said:

I think the term "...countless threads......." is a little bit of an overstatement. You and Gary do not get along and that is well documented. Anything you have to say in this comes across as having an axe to grind.

Silverback said:
I think the term "...countless threads......." is a little bit of an overstatement. You and Gary do not get along and that is well documented. Anything you have to say in this comes across as having an axe to grind.

I agree.....I think maybe we should quit posting on here and let these two work it out. Go ahead and do it in public if you soo choose.

Lets not add any more to the fire folks....

Rice Eater said:
worm....it that true about the built motor u r trying to sell? guess that'd make sense why you wouldn't want to install that bullit proof monster. I had seriously inquired about it.

Not true at all. You can call Proline if you have any questions. They built the motor and do all the motor builds for UGR. They have more 1500 hp motors than anyone...

Don't you question why that is tossed about and yet nothing of my missing parts or wheels? Got a comment on that?

You are right, Gary and I don't get along. Regardless of my issue with Gary, it doesn't change the facts of this situation. Countless might be an overstatement. However, I think it is fair to say that enough threads have appeared to notice a pattern. Regardless of that, this can all be fixed real quick. Gary just needs to post the video he claims to have. I've seen gary claim things before, such as buying my brake calipers, and never come through. This is on a much bigger scale. He shouldn't claim to have the video if he doesn't have it. I believe he's claiming that just to save face on here. I'm just waiting for the post..."Well....I can't find it anywhere...."

I have a question:
Why would a Paxton kit be taken apart (and thus shipped incomplete)?

BOOMER said:
lets conference call steve at all freight
1Fast400 said:
Tom claims he's never been told of such a video over the past 45 days while filing a claim with fedex. Tom and Gary both agree the pallet showed up with missing parts. Gary claims fedex stole them, Tom claims gary never put them on the pallet.
Oops.

LOLOOLOLOL

this forum has more drama than 'one life to live", ''general hospital"

and "Days of our lives" all rolled into one!!:rock:

We'll ladies I'm gonna go get some sushi and some Coke and rum:D

Ya'll keep it up!:D so I'll have something to read when I get back!:pcguru:

get it ironed out! keep it going!

I LOVE THIS PC RAMBO STUFF!!!

SILVERBACK TAKE MY PLACE WHILE I GO EAT SOME RAW FISHIES:p

Stinker said:
LOLOOLOLOL

this forum has more drama than 'one life to live", ''general hospital"

and "Days of our lives" all rolled into one!!:rock:

We'll ladies I'm gonna go get some sushi and some Coke and rum:D

Ya'll keep it up!:D so I'll have something to read when I get back!:pcguru:

get it ironed out! keep it going!

I LOVE THIS PC RAMBO STUFF!!!

SILVERBACK TAKE MY PLACE WHILE I GO EAT SOME RAW FISHIES:p

I'll do what I can, but I'm at work and just pulling it up when I have a couple minutes to spare to see the latest installment of "As the Cesspool Simmers".

I know Tom and Mike have kind of Tag Teamed things before. That makes me a little cautious.

The Public Drama is Over

Patrick and I have reviewed and discussed what is happening with this thread and we have decided that this thread will be closed.

Nothing is being acomplished here, emotions are running too high on both sides.

There are non involved third parties making comments without complete knowledge of the facts. People need to learn what is their business and stay out of what does not concern them. None of us will never know the entire story of what happened. I know I am not qualified to render an opinion, and I have personally spoken with both parties regarding the issues being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back