A reminder and a request

OCBob

VIPER POWERED
Reaction score
Alright everybody, I am back and I am not in a good mood LOL. What is with everybody throwing around the "F" word in all the forums? We aren't real big on rules here, but one that we do have is that the dreaded "F" word, also known as the most useful word in the English language is only to be bandied about in the Offensive section.

I have spent the last hour trying to clean up a little. At first I was simply editing the offending word out with some ***'s, but soon realized that wasn't going to work. So I ended up moving some threads over to the offensive section.

All I ask is that folks here police themselves, I'm not real big on the authority thing as most of you know. Most of you also know that I am not above shouting F*** at the top of my lungs either, in fact I probably use that word more than any other, including "the" LOL. But if you can't police yourselves then we will have to. I am not going to spend that much time doing this again, so in the future I will simply delete the offending post.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Nowwhat said:
FORD FORD FORD............
How about
FORK FORD FORK FORD FORK FORD
instead? as in :eating: :eating: :eating:

Last edited:
OCBob said:
Now that's funny right there LOL.

It sure is.:D :D :D :D :D

Sorry Bob, I know I have been bad the last few weeks. :eek:

Just think of it as a Welcome Back present for you.;) :D :p :rock:

Hope things are going better for you now.

OCBob said:
Alright everybody, I am back and I am not in a good mood LOL. What is with everybody throwing around the "F" word in all the forums? We aren't real big on rules here, but one that we do have is that the dreaded "F" word, also known as the most useful word in the English language is only to be bandied about in the Offensive section.

I have spent the last hour trying to clean up a little. At first I was simply editing the offending word out with some ***'s, but soon realized that wasn't going to work. So I ended up moving some threads over to the offensive section.

All I ask is that folks here police themselves, I'm not real big on the authority thing as most of you know. Most of you also know that I am not above shouting F*** at the top of my lungs either, in fact I probably use that word more than any other, including "the" LOL. But if you can't police yourselves then we will have to. I am not going to spend that much time doing this again, so in the future I will simply delete the offending post.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Bob Rocks:rock: I mean focks..uh.. no rocks:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back