A reminder - Every member should read this

OCBob

VIPER POWERED
Reaction score
I've been noticing lately that folks have been really pushing the limits around here. Personal attacks are flying left and right. This has not been tolerated in the past and it's not going to be tolerated now either.

I don't know if it's cabin fever, holiday depression, or something else altogether. And quite frankly I don't really care. There is simply no excuse for some of the things that I've seen posted here recently.

I really don't like banning people. I do all that I can to avoid doing so. But I hate babysitting even more. And I refuse to do so any longer.

So if you feel as if you need to make disparaging remarks about other members here don't be surprised when your account ends up locked. And don't be surprised when you find that it doesn't get unlocked. If you don't like others here just put them on ignore and leave it at that. We all know who doesn't like who. We don't need to be reminded of it through posts made ridiculing or attacking others.

The rules here are quite simple. Don't attack others and don't use offensive language outside of the offensive or political sections. Other than that it's pretty much a free for all. Please don't push us into a corner and make us take punitive action against you. Each member here has the same rights and lives under the same rules, and I won't give an inch of slack to anyone no matter who you are.

I thank you all in advance for understanding and for your cooperation. This is a forum like no other out there, let's keep it that way.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you.

Django said:
Indeed........

Last night was fiasco........ I was embarassed to be here.........

D

:dontknow: WHAT THA HECK DID I MISS AGAIN TIM? Can't this stuff wait for me to get in here for a laugh? Oh well, here goes my rant.

I agree with Bobby. Keep the hateful remarks to yourselves. It's not needed or wanted here. Some members banter with one another because they are comfortable with each other and.. :dontknow: their "broke back" sexuality..I dunno :p You fellers know who you are. If you don't usually trash talk with someone in particular I suggest you don't test the waters openly. Apparently people won't take it as the joke it was intended to be. I'm proud that this is the third annual VTCoA Merry Christmas wish to each and everyone of yous guys. And have another Happy New Year. I am hoping for many more. Peace out!:D

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
:dontknow: WHAT THA HECK DID I MISS AGAIN TIM? Can't this stuff wait for me to get in here for a laugh? Oh well, here goes my rant.

I agree with Bobby. Keep the hateful remarks to yourselves. It's not needed or wanted here. Some members banter with one another because they are comfortable with each other and.. :dontknow: their "broke back" sexuality..I dunno :p You fellers know who you are. If you don't usually trash talk with someone in particular I suggest you don't test the waters openly. Apparently people won't take it as the joke it was intended to be. I'm proud that this is the third annual VTCoA Merry Christmas wish to each and everyone of yous guys. And have another Happy New Year. I am hoping for many more. Peace out!:D

In short, Billy called-out Clint and made some personal remarks. Then Clint joined the fray and it was ON.... This went on for some time... IMO Clint should've been banned. But he wasn't.

On another front, Rockin' Ronnie said some harsh and disparaging shit (again) about the cops who were shot. (John's thread) It was sort'a as if to say that they had it coming or something.... He also said there'd be more of it.... It was threatening and I took issue with that....

Scoobert got (oh so) deservingly dissed and Jack shut down one of his inane threads.

Mikey put a picture of scoobface in his avi..... I got seriously ill....

A very satisfactory binge........

D

Well,I know I wasnt even involved in all that..... But Im bad about arguing (like the "global warming" thread),just 4the sake of arguing! But I dont mean any of it to be personal or attacking. I think the whole "global warming" and "evolution" arguments are just plain idiotic! BUT, I also know that not all of yall are christians and most refuse to beleive in the "great flood". But thats ok too. I am fully aware that people are entitled to their own oppinions and I could'nt care less if we all agree or disagree.But, I dont think calling each other names or threatening anyone is acceptable either! It reminds me of back when I was driving 18 wheelers over the road,and some JERK would get on the CB and start spouting his RACIST comments and every other word was a fowl word or a personal threat to someone who disagreed with his oppinions! I would just turn the CB off at that point,and really it got to the point that I rarely even turned it on,Because it became so common!
I,like I said b4,LOVE a good argument/debate! But I admit I dont have all the FACTS or do I even feel that I MUST ALWAYS provide such! BECAUSE I do beleive EVERYONE is entitled to THEIR OWN OPINION. EVEN if it is just based on their own personal beleifs. BUT, If your own personal beleifs are RACIST, or threatening to others,this PUBLIC forum is obviously not the place for it! OR,like it was said earlier...keep them in the "OFFENSIVE" area! And if that OFFENDS you...dont go in there! I used to LAUGH at those truckers that did all the threatening...Then when someone "called them out" they were no where to be found,other than they were still "TALKING SMACK" lol grow up kid!

We all can get a little too passionate sometimes. I dont think someone ought to be kicked out for a one time thing.But a good warning should fix it. And if it happens agian soon after then sure, give'em the boot! But down right personal attacks that are way outta line,involving bodily warm, should be a automatic termination thing! just my 2 cents.....Its like my mom used to tell me as a kid...YOU BOYS BETTER TAKE THAT OUTSIDE! IM NOT GONNA HAVE IT IN MY HOUSE! lol hahaha MAN! She meant it too! She weilded one mean ass SWITCH! lol

Last edited:
I've had a couple post disappear in the last couple of days, didn't think it was anything too out of place, and it may have been me screwing up trying to post on the phone. But if it wasn't me and I said something out of line Im sorry, if not forget I said any thing...

One of the many reasons I don't even log on that often anymore...between this bullcrap and all that business overseas...I got way too much other shit to worry about.

KRAZYSRT10 said:
One of the many reasons I don't even log on that often anymore...between this bullcrap and all that business overseas...I got way too much other shit to worry about.
same here......lotta' BS on here:(

Venom Power said:
I agree with you Noid, but sometimes people arent mindful of what they post because in their own minds they feel like they didn't say anything wrong or they are just used to being a prick. A quick PM from a moderator should at the very least point out the error of their ways. Because if they are not shown the way they will continue to be lost.. And in that way nobody learns anything.

BTW, I double checked with my secret decoder ring and... :rolleyes:UH BOY! There's goona be more drama afoot..

and i agree with noid & antknee.

here of recent have had a couple or more deleted & did not know i was bein a bad boy.

thanks for the feedback guys, we will try to inform those who's posts were deleted as much as possible (sometimes we delete an entire thread so it would take hours to send everyone an email) but we will do our best....

thanks

As far as notifying members of deleted posts, I usually do that. Unless it is for offensive language in a non-offensive section. So if you use offensive language in one of those sections and your post is gone that's why. Remember that it might not have been your actual post if you quoted someone else, it might have been in their post. There are just too many of those to notify everybody each and every time.

Now I just deleted a few posts from this thread. I'm sure that the folks that made the posts know exactly why.

Merry Christmas all.

I want to thank all of you that TRY to keep the sight friendly and with appropriate content. Enjoy all the posts except the ones that are like those deleted. It's nice to hear the personal storys and from those that are new members. I want to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season. Murray(099Fever)

As I always say, you guys do what you think you have to to maintain this place..We are your guests here and should act accordingly not matter what our member number may be..The thought that anything goes is nice in theory but invariably will be a problem eventually..
Hang in there Bobby..we need you here bro...

If your posts get deleated

If your posts get deleted and you do not get a PM if is because I am very busy trying to keep order here.
I am really tired of spending most of my time calming things down and not enjoying the threads and information that is being exchanged.

You are all big people so do not take it personally. Things are posted that are off topic, things are posted that are profane in non offensive, things that are digs or hurtful to another member.

So please help make my job here easier.

Merry Christmas to all.

bob has a tough job and i hope people listen to him so we all can just get along and have fun

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back