A true Christmas Hero everyone please read

Stinker said:
Shawn is a man of class...always has been, always will be:rock:

but dude leave the bumper off:D
Thats exactly what i said!!!:D

thanks everybody..IZ and I checked out her house tonight and she's back in business..:rock:

Stank..lol..the bumper removed was not what I was referring too..I will give you a call and splain myself.

Merry Christmas my friends.:)

Well it's no breaking new's that Sean has broad shoulders and a heart as big as Texas... and once again this is yet another example of what a wonderful person Shawn is. Thanks Mikey for the link, and Shawn... have a blessed Christmas with the family.:rock::rock: :rock: :rock:

Shawn, May God Bless you and continue to fill you with true spirit.........:rock: (PS Penny Montano is'nt half bad, can you hook me up bro?):p ......PPSS, Is that the same has been team jersey you wore at the Nat's?

Last edited:
Shawn that is an awsome thing you did. :rock: Kindness like that will come back to you in return.

Bill.

joemags54 said:
Shawn, May God Bless you and continue to fill you with true spirit.........:rock: (PS Penny Montano is'nt half bad, can you hook me up bro?):p ......PPSS, Is that the same has been team jersey you wore at the Nat's?
she's all yours bud...about the jersey, I was having a football GTG at my pad, we just lost to the !@%$#!! Bears...yes I wore it at the Nats..

PS.....Bite Me..:D :p

thanks guys..didnt really think it was a big deal..:eek:

Much love to you, Shawnie.....

Nice t' see you spreading the true Spirit of Christmas....

D

TheSickness said:
Well I have held on to this info far to long not to share it with everyone that will listen. This is a true story about a trajedy turned into something wonderful. By a awesome human being and his family. A story of a man that is far to humble to ever say something. But this is a story that needs to be seen and celebrated. My best friend on this planet is the absolute finnest man I have ever met in my life. He has inspired me to be the best I could possibly be and still I pale in comparission to him....A Golliath heart and indeed a kindred spirit....Shawn thank you so very much for all you have done for others. You are my ambassador of Quan Bro......Merry Christmas and this is my gift to the site this year.....I could think of nothing finner then sharing with you my best friend......Kudos Shawno :rock:

Here is the story please read first :
http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=7411675&nav=menu86_2

Now the video :
http://www.kold.com/global/video/popup/pop_player.asp?ClipID1=1961852&h1=Thieves%20Take%20Holiday%20Decorations%20From%20South%20Side%20Residence&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=148900&LaunchPageAdTag=News&activePane=info&playerVersion=1&hostPageUrl=http%3A//www.kold.com/Global/story.asp%3FS%3D7411675%26nav%3Dmenu86_2&rnd=34159595

That is what this place is all about guys....People helping people....Merry Christmas VTCOA :rock: :rock: :rock:

Mikey thanks for the thread.........Shawn........You rock.....I swear you could be my brother......I run around in football Jerseys too....:rock:

Last edited:
ILtemprd said:
she's all yours bud...about the jersey, I was having a football GTG at my pad, we just lost to the !@%$#!! Bears...yes I wore it at the Nats..

PS.....Bite Me..:D :p
Lost to the Bears............Bwahahahahaaha I like the way that rolls off of the tongue......But the truth is you guys got Skull F@cked :nurse: :nurse: Look at this out pouring Bro.......You have some pretty good friends ehh :D Merry Christmas big buddy you deserve the Love Bro :D

TheSickness said:
Lost to the Bears............Bwahahahahaaha I like the way that rolls off of the tongue......But the truth is you guys got Skull F@cked :nurse: :nurse: Look at this out pouring Bro.......You have some pretty good friends ehh :D Merry Christmas big buddy you deserve the Love Bro :D
without a doubt..great bunch, love this place.

ILtemprd said:
without a doubt..great bunch, love this place.
If I was crushed like that I would not mention the Skull F@cking either :eek: :D Great avoidance tactic senor Pork Chop.......I got my eye on you buddy :D

Shawn you rock dude....:rock: :rock: :rock:

Merry christmas to you my friend...

Stefan...

includemeout said:
Nope not stone, All Heart:D :D :D :D :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D :D :D
So you caught the jist of the thread then :D Stupid Yettie :p Of course he has a bigg heart......He married the second best woman in the world ;) :D Her heart is just as bigg.....Neat F@ckin people and I Love em :D You ain't too Gosh darned <-------Did I just say Gosh darned:confused: WTF :D Anyway you and Wifey are pretty awesome.....SHE carries some serious luggage around I hope she discards soon :p Hairy Bastage......Merry Christmas dude.....I Love ya as well :p

TheSickness said:
So you caught the jist of the thread then :D Stupid Yettie :p Of course he has a bigg heart......He married the second best woman in the world ;) :D Her heart is just as bigg.....Neat F@ckin people and I Love em :D You ain't too Gosh darned <-------Did I just say Gosh darned:confused: WTF :D Anyway you and Wifey are pretty awesome.....SHE carries some serious luggage around I hope she discards soon :p Hairy Bastage......Merry Christmas dude.....I Love ya as well :p

ahhhhhhhhhhh Stupid Yettie figure out :D :D Bingel Gells :D :D :rock: :rock:

Baggage????????? You Bet All 37 bags:D :D :D :D

Would it be wrong to post here that I have had an erection that has lasted for more then 4 hrs :eek: Merry Christmas guys :D I am in a wierd mood :p

TheSickness said:
Would it be wrong to post here that I have had an erection that has lasted for more then 4 hrs :eek: Merry Christmas guys :D I am in a wierd mood :p

11 mm's ehhhhhhhhhhhhh:nurse: :nurse: :nurse: :nurse: :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back