ACR stripe for sale

jman08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys so i bought a acr type vinyl other day. I never got around to putting it on. However, i have other ideas.. vinyl wrapping was never opened. 3-70inch stripes 210 inches total its red gloss. oracal brand vinyl. I had two shops tell me this was a good piece of vinyl. they said it would not be a problem putting them on they kept telling me bout the curves might be some trouble. Ive talked to the women that makes them and she says they should last max 10yrs. Its actually the urban style mopar edition ram vinyl but you can not use the other inch to make acr. i bought for 60 ill sell for 50 obo
1st pic is actually an quad cab member onelifetolive i believe is his name. I remember him telling us he did his, himself
sorry for these being cellphone pics they should expand.

acr 05.jpg

acr 09.JPG

acr stripe.jpg

acr measured.jpg

acr measured 2.jpg

hey guys so i bought a acr type vinyl other day. I never got around to putting it on. However, i have other ideas.. vinyl wrapping was never opened. 3-70inch stripes 210 inches total its red gloss. oracal brand vinyl. I had two shops tell me this was a good piece of vinyl. they said it would not be a problem putting them on they kept telling me bout the curves might be some trouble. Ive talked to the women that makes them and she says they should last max 10yrs. Its actually the urban style mopar edition ram vinyl but you can not use the other inch to make acr. i bought for 60 ill sell for 50 obo
1st pic is actually an quad cab member onelifetolive i believe is his name. I remember him telling us he did his, himself
sorry for these being cellphone pics they should expand.

View attachment 51177

View attachment 51178

View attachment 51179

View attachment 51180

View attachment 51181

I sure like that ACR stripe!!:rock::drool::rock:,you still thinking of going with the white stripes Josh?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back