Actress Brittany Murphey Dead at 32.. WHOA!

505'sFastestViper. said:
no hes not that is whats great about him he is just an idiot but he is ours....he is the vtcoa village idiot!!!!!!!!!
Reminds me of some one else.:D

505'sFastestViper. said:
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
Think about it.:D :D We talked about this person.;) ;)

I didn't read anywhere about drugs being a factor in her untimely death. I can't assume such a thing. It's not that she is so beautiful and famous or young that makes this sad. It's just the reality about having to go when it's your time that's sad. Death can be unforgiving. It doesn't care how old you are or how much money you have or how famous or healthy you are or where you're from.

I know you all are already aware of everything that I'm saying here. I'm just at one of those moments where I serious up for a bit in order to vent my dismay at things like this. Any death of anyone brings me back to the harsh reality that death is part of life. Unfortunately, it usually comes when we aren't ready. When we have so much to say but didn't get to say it. I dunno when my time comes so while I have my chance I might as well say that I enjoy hanging out here and shooting the shit with you ALL. I have no ill will against anyone and I can only hope everyone could say the same for me. That is all.

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
I didn't read anywhere about drugs being a factor in her untimely death. I can't assume such a thing. It's not that she is so beautiful and famous or young that makes this sad. It's just the reality about having to go when it's your time that's sad. Death can be unforgiving. It doesn't care how old you are or how much money you have or how famous or healthy you are or where you're from.

I know you all are already aware of everything that I'm saying here. I'm just at one of those moments where I serious up for a bit in order to vent my dismay at things like this. Any death of anyone brings me back to the harsh reality that death is part of life. Unfortunately, it usually comes when we aren't ready. When we have so much to say but didn't get to say it. I dunno when my time comes so while I have my chance I might as well say that I enjoy hanging out here and shooting the shit with you ALL. I have no ill will against anyone and I can only hope everyone could say the same for me. That is all.
you seem like a good guy and maybe we will meet so you can buy me dinner and ill get the drinks!!!!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
you seem like a good guy and maybe we will meet so you can buy me dinner and ill get the drinks!!!!!!

*huge inhale*HHHHHHHHHHHU! Is... Is this a date?

Venom Power said:

uh yeah.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...ved=0CA0QBSgA&q=Brittany+Murphy+drugs&spell=1

It's currently a rumored cause so the tabloids could have some shit to write about in their endeavor to break out with the gossip first. No autopsy was performed so how could they write that stuff with a straight face? I'd focus on that husband refusing the autopsy. Seems fishy to me as if he has something he wants to keep hidden. I would have wanted an immediate autopsy of my wife to find out why she was taken from me. But that's just me.

Venom Power said:
I'd focus on that husband refusing the autopsy. Seems fishy to me as if he has something he wants to keep hidden.

damage control. ya really want everyone to know your wife was an addict and you didn't stop her before it killed her?

Anyone that dies of cardiac arrest at that age usually does so because of drug related issues ( Cocaine crack , methamphetamine etc)

Last edited:
Hate to see her gone so soon :(

I hope that I meet death on my feet doing something I love.
I pray that I don't go in my sleep or from heart attack or something similar.

If I could pick how I go,I would want to be run down by a Cape Buffalo or elephant or even a rhino in Africa.Seriously.Might be gory/grisly,but it would make for a great story.

Or like John Wayne did in "The Shootist".

Just not by disease.

nycstev said:
Anyone that dies of cardiac arrest at that age usually does so because of drug related issues ( Cocaine crack , methamphetamine etc)

Drugs are the cause in a lot of cases but definitely not the only reason...heart defects kill young and old....One of my brother in laws died of a massive heart attack at age 26....no drugs...they found he had a heart defect....I know several people I went to school with died in their 30s & 40s...all had heart problems...diagnosed & undiagnosed...

TNVIPER said:
Drugs are the cause in a lot of cases but definitely not the only reason...heart defects kill young and old....One of my brother in laws died of a massive heart attack at age 26....no drugs...they found he had a heart defect....I know several people I went to school with died in their 30s & 40s...all had heart problems...diagnosed & undiagnosed...
Yes this is true and anything could have happened to this women but people in the limelight with lots of money sometimes cannot handle it and turn to drugs and the rest is history.

Larry, that guy in your sig picture cartoon looks Like Jerry (Includemeout)............rof

No horseshit........

D

Does anyone else think she looks anorexic in the pic from her appearance earlier this month? She used to be hot, but in that one she looks pretty bad. Eating disorders, especially if coupled with diet pills, is very hard on the heart.

Hey Scoobert, I'm with you man. Though it is sad that someone so young has died, there is alot worse. It's the people that really did nothing at all and still died, got murdered, or things like that, that really bother me. Heck, in younger people the number one "type" of person to die of a heart attack is a tall thin guy. There have been allegations of drugs with her for awhile now. And I'm going to go out on a limb here and say she did some awful stuff to her body to stay skinny and so on. Just because you're skinny doesn't mean you're healthy. Hopefully she didn't feel anything. I pray for her family.

-charlie

phunny said:
Hey Scoobert, I'm with you man. Though it is sad that someone so young has died, there is alot worse. It's the people that really did nothing at all and still died, got murdered, or things like that, that really bother me. Heck, in younger people the number one "type" of person to die of a heart attack is a tall thin guy. There have been allegations of drugs with her for awhile now. And I'm going to go out on a limb here and say she did some awful stuff to her body to stay skinny and so on. Just because you're skinny doesn't mean you're healthy. Hopefully she didn't feel anything. I pray for her family.

-charlie
Well I for one sure as hell wouldn't want to be with Scoobert on this. He finds comfort and humor in the pain of others. He proclaims himself to be some kind of super devout Christian, yet it appears hasn't a single shred of compassion anywhere in his soul.

And so what if she did have problems with drugs or eating disorders? Does that somehow lessen the pain that her family and friends are now suffering? Does it make this less tragic? Hell, did it make her a bad person? We are not talking about someone that intentionally inflicted pain upon innocent people here, it's not as if she were a murderer or child molester, just someone with problems like the rest of us.

Last edited:
Just curious - if she did die because of drugs, or at least drug related, is Scoobert still an asshole?:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back