Actress Brittany Murphey Dead at 32.. WHOA!

Fit95 said:
Just curious - if she did die because of drugs, or at least drug related, is Scoobert still an asshole?:dontknow:

Personally I believe he would have to take a couple steps up the food chain to even reach "asshole" status.

sad to hear regardless of why she died. had a boy i graduated with killed last friday night. was drunk and ran from the local cops and wrapped a bmw around a tree at 100 plus mph. only 1/8th mile from his moms house. was visiting for the holidays. he died like he lived but its still sad for his folks. Stinker met his brother when he was down here halloween. good group of folks.

eddie102870 said:
sad to hear regardless of why she died. had a boy i graduated with killed last friday night. was drunk and ran from the local cops and wrapped a bmw around a tree at 100 plus mph. only 1/8th mile from his moms house. was visiting for the holidays. he died like he lived but its still sad for his folks. Stinker met his brother when he was down here halloween. good group of folks.

At least for me, my greatest fear is to out live my daughter.

Silverback said:
i would hate to hav to bury a child. i saw my inlaws go through it last january when Dawn's brother was buried. i cant imagine the grief they felt.

OCBob said:
Well I for one sure as hell wouldn't want to be with Scoobert on this. He finds comfort and humor in the pain of others. He proclaims himself to be some kind of super devout Christian, yet it appears hasn't a single shred of compassion anywhere in his soul.

And so what if she did have problems with drugs or eating disorders? Does that somehow lessen the pain that her family and friends are now suffering? Does it make this less tragic? Hell, did it make her a bad person? We are not talking about someone that intentionally inflicted pain upon innocent people here, it's not as if she were a murderer or child molester, just someone with problems like the rest of us.

Actually it does matter how she died. Does it make her a bad person if she died from an OD? YES! I'm not saying that is or isn't what killed her.

But if we're talking hypothetically then yes it matters alot. Those who kill themselves using drugs/alchohol do not have pitty from me at all. (Oh yeah, I'm a christian by the way, since you think christian means you must be okay with whatever someone does... :dontknow: ) I lost my father at a young age from alchohol/drugs. That specifically killed him, now he's not here for me or his family. Someone posted above that their worse fear would be outliving their daughter. My fathers parents had to experience that, and I had to lose a father. He'll never see his grandkids or anything else for that matter. And my mother has less than a year to live for the exact same reason. And as for your last comment asking if she intentionally hurt people??? What would you call it?

I'm not being a prick by the way, just explaining the other side. :D
And in my post I did say I'd pray for her family.

-Charlie

Silverback said:

It is scarry noone should have to burry their kids. That is not the way it is sopposed to be. That is my fear also, that my kids act the way I did and not be so lucky.

phunny said:
Actually it does matter how she died. Does it make her a bad person if she died from an OD? YES! I'm not saying that is or isn't what killed her.

But if we're talking hypothetically then yes it matters alot. Those who kill themselves using drugs/alchohol do not have pitty from me at all. (Oh yeah, I'm a christian by the way, since you think christian means you must be okay with whatever someone does... :dontknow: ) I lost my father at a young age from alchohol/drugs. That specifically killed him, now he's not here for me or his family. Someone posted above that their worse fear would be outliving their daughter. My fathers parents had to experience that, and I had to lose a father. He'll never see his grandkids or anything else for that matter. And my mother has less than a year to live for the exact same reason. And as for your last comment asking if she intentionally hurt people??? What would you call it?

I'm not being a prick by the way, just explaining the other side. :D
And in my post I did say I'd pray for her family.

-Charlie
Wow. Must be nice to be so perfect that you can see how others are bad people because they have issues and/or problems or participate in any kind of risky behavior.

By your reasoning it would seem that the world is full of "bad" people. Just think about it for a second. Anyone that speeds is putting their lives at risk, right? I guess the same could be said for those who eat a lot of red meat. Certainly smoking makes someone a bad person, right? I could go on and on, but I think that is probably sufficient to make my point.

Well, I'm not so perfect myself. And to be honest, either is anyone I know. So I'll just resign myself to the fact that we are all bad people I suppose.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back